hello hello hello

Exodus

Double Actioner
Basics about me, got very heavily interested in airbrushing around 08. then in 2012 my world cam crashing down on me and put all my interests in deep dark closet .
after 9 years i decided its time to pick it back up,but i've forgotten alot of stuff since then

started out on TBAF and it started dying 2011 so i went to kustom kulture then life happened
atm i have an Iwata revolution cr (?) and a Sotar 20/20 and somewhere i still have a nib badger patriot 105 ??
and a lot createx and other water based paints,most are mostly full or unopened

i tried the FB gruops but not a lot of real help there so i did a search and this was the only forum that popped up
noticed a few of the suppliers i still had bookmarked have disappeared ,chicago air was my preferred
coast is the only active one i have now ,what are the others

whew,this will be the and only long winded post ,promise

Long winded posts are allowed :) they make for better responses :)
As for suppliers it would help if we knew where you call home but you mentioned coast & Chicago air so I’ll assume you are in the US ( you can add location to your profile, it’s helpful sometimes)
Spraygunner is proving that he plans to be around for the long haul, we have many of his supporters here and not just the US fans, even I have purchased through him and I’m in Australia!!!

I think we are the last forum/web based group around. There are many Facebook groups but any useful info gets lost to quickly, that’s where this place is gold ! Members may come and go but all the great info stays. If you can’t find what you’re looking for just ask and I’m sure one of the members can point you in the right direction or at the very least give you current info

Welcome to the forum! Glad you got back into the hobby. Hope you're here for a long time and look forward to what you do with one.

Have FUN!

Welcome! Spraygunner and Coast are good vets for US suppliers. Maple Airbrish is also there based in Canada. I’m glad to hear you’re out of the darker places and ready to paint.

Long winded posts are allowed :) they make for better responses :)
As for suppliers it would help if we knew where you call home but you mentioned coast & Chicago air so I’ll assume you are in the US ( you can add location to your profile, it’s helpful sometimes)
Spraygunner is proving that he plans to be around for the long haul, we have many of his supporters here and not just the US fans, even I have purchased through him and I’m in Australia!!!

Yea i about had a belly full of Fb and its bigtech agenda BS

as far as location ? Alaska is my usa residense which i don't spend much time at,but i do all ordering when i am there,i have a family in Ph so i try to spend most of my time there,and that is where most of my interests take place.my work is outside of the country and after working 11 hours a day every day for 4-6 months i have no interest in hobbies at the end of the day

who is/how do i find spraygunners site ?

Welcome Exodus! As they have said, you ever need help with anything let us know and we will do our best to help!

I’ve been just about everywhere in the forum scene, and along with FB, most of the groups in there are very groupie like in my opinion. This place puts all of them to shame as it’s a family here. Some of my favorite people I’ve met are from this forum. So break out those airbrushes and get to flinging the paint and come along for the ride!

Welcome Exodus! As they have said, you ever need help with anything let us know and we will do our best to help!

I’ve been just about everywhere in the forum scene, and along with FB, most of the groups in there are very groupie like in my opinion. This place puts all of them to shame as it’s a family here. Some of my favorite people I’ve met are from this forum. So break out those airbrushes and get to flinging the paint and come along for the ride!
We must be ok, you keep coming back :)

Couldn’t agree more my friend. There are elements of FB that I like. But it’s this place that I turn to for reliable advice and the awesome people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome....and you chose correctly joining. There is no BS or mis-information here. If that does happen, it is dealt with right away. Facebook has it's place, but there is a lot of crappy advice. I joined this forum when my journey began almost 10 years ago. When I want to learn the right way, I come here....and the friendships you will gain are second to none....

Welcome to the forum, Trouble is indeed dealt with quickly here Code Pink!! We have a great AB FAMILY here, and a massive amount of knowledge about airbrushing and everything related to it.

Lee

So i found and dug into my AB box of goodies,oh brother
i got an iwata cr revolition and sotar 20/20 . and no idea what size needle is in either of them , an i have extra parts for one\both of them to boot
3 airlines one of which totally rotted in the box so thats got me concerned about the other 2 ??
bunch of barely used stencils from airsick and few of my own making
lastly some where around 70 bottles of water based ab paint,half-ish is spectra.the rest is wicked and auto-air

maybe somebody can get me up to speed on the spectra,as in what its best use ??
When i was on TBAF we did a group painting where each person did a section of a large canvas showing support for our troops.When it was finished it was suppose to be sent overseas to a military base
Somebody at Badger got wind of this and sent everybody on the list an airbrush and a butt load of spectra

Welcome home Exodus
Yes TBAF was a nice place and KKL was great , Craig helped me a lot back in those years.
Nice that you have found us the I think last AB forum on the planet.

Back