Hello. Newly here..

M

mike52

Hey everyone, just starting up and enjoying the airbrush every much so far. I have always wanted to do this. So I hope to learn and pick up some ideas snooping around everyone's post. Glad to be here looking forward to some cool stuff..good day everyone.....mike52

Welcome Home Mike
Now where on this big old planet do ya call home?
What equipment and paints are you using ?

Welcome Home Mike
Now where on this big old planet do ya call home?
What equipment and paints are you using ?
hey mr.micron. i live in massachusettes. i use alot of different airbrushes as i am trying to find my act. i just got a california quite compressor, have to say NICE.. i have always wanted to enjoy the airbrush.. i dont know why i just have always loved to watch people and demos and the whole art of the AB. so making dreams come true. totally love it... i think im a little late, when i was a kid i loved all the t-shirt art of airbrushing, but with the tech stuff today it seems to be a forgotten art, (seems) i hope to try and change that. i currently have done some children t-shirts for 1st grade. my wife is a teacher. so at her school i have done 20 shirts 10 girl and 10 boy..."today is my birthday" type thing. so as to get some exposure if you will, and its fun. im learning. the shirts are a gift and so far i feel that i am becoming that guy i watched when i was 10 paint my dads hot rod in a rat fink looking colorfull piece of art...so cool. wish i could do that type of stuff...someday will see...well i could go on and on...but thanks for asking and i hope to do some reading on this forum and learn and see what becomes of this venture....good day ....mike 52

hey mr.micron. i live in massachusettes. i use alot of different airbrushes as i am trying to find my act. i just got a california quite compressor, have to say NICE.. i have always wanted to enjoy the airbrush.. i dont know why i just have always loved to watch people and demos and the whole art of the AB. so making dreams come true. totally love it... i think im a little late, when i was a kid i loved all the t-shirt art of airbrushing, but with the tech stuff today it seems to be a forgotten art, (seems) i hope to try and change that. i currently have done some children t-shirts for 1st grade. my wife is a teacher. so at her school i have done 20 shirts 10 girl and 10 boy..."today is my birthday" type thing. so as to get some exposure if you will, and its fun. im learning. the shirts are a gift and so far i feel that i am becoming that guy i watched when i was 10 paint my dads hot rod in a rat fink looking colorfull piece of art...so cool. wish i could do that type of stuff...someday will see...well i could go on and on...but thanks for asking and i hope to do some reading on this forum and learn and see what becomes of this venture....good day ....mike 52
Hi I’m from S Wales Uk I’m using infinity cr plus airbrush and Createx paints

Back