Hello world

dredd_fbmnbg

Young Tutorling
Wassup ab family… been painting since i was 14 , now 34 of and on(sometimes really off) . I paint for the joy it brings me.. havent really seen much progress but it brings me true joy.. legit one of my favorite things to do after work or on weekends to unwind..
current AB’s:
Paasche vl(master blaster )
Paasche talon .38 setup (workhorse)
Iwata ch-hp (think i reversed the letters but the one with the MAC valve… very delicate tool rarely use as i dont have the lightest touch regarding removing nozzle)
Iwata hp-cs (en route, cant wait for its arrival)
Patriot 105 ( same, en route)

i look forward to soakin in the knowledge and wisdom of all on this forum.. eventually would like to get to illustration and portrait level.. but right now just trying to master the skull. Lol peace.

Welcome Dredd! I’m sure you’ll love the HP-CS when it arrives. feel free to post up som pictures of anything you’ve painted. we love seeing everybody’s work.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Dredd. Nice assortment of ABs in your collection and on the way.

If you don't mind my asking, Whereabouts you from? At least the country you are in.

Welcome from Australia :)
We all have our ‘off’ times. It can’t be helped :)
If you add your location to your profile it can help us to help you in the future

Back