Help Me With My Setup and Accessories

I have this one from sparmax:
sparmax-silver-bullet-plus-with-air-bleed.jpg

And I am not able to close it totally. It's made to bleed air all the time. That mac valve or whatever you see there, is just so you can put more or less bleed. Totally useless in my case. Cause of this bleed valve, when I had smaller compressor, my compressor was kicking in from time to time cause of this. Now, when I have bigger compressor I don't notice compressor starting cause of it, but I know it still bleeds air.
I need to remove this from my setup, I totally forgot about this thingy...

Now the main problem with this in my case is: When I use bottom feed, my bottles and this pistol grip take to much space very close to each other so it's frustrating when I was changing bottles(I don't use it any more close to the airbrush-I moved it 3meters down the hose.). Even quick connect with mac is in the way(which I use now-before I used quick connect with mac valve and pistol grip-that was frustrating...), when changing bottles and stuff. I have this one:
https://www.air-craft.net/acatalog/Airbrush-Quick-Connect-1-8th-Male-with-FC.html#SID=843
Here is practical example of my case and few theories. As you can see it depends. I don't have a clue what kinda airbrush is yours. My bottom feed doesn't like pistol grips. Unless I would buy the expensive(cause they charge 25 euros for shipping) one, which @crewchief227 linked one day:
http://www.foxystudio.com/product/airtex-hand-grip-filter/

didn't see it in person, but looks like this could work for me. Design is very clean.

It is very clean, I have two, one on each of my Microns, and I'm about to order two more for my HP-CH and HP-CS. I got mine from a seller on Amazon that ships from Japan. It takes a few weeks to get them, but coming from Amazon I trust them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0027A98V8/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Free shipping, and the guy leaves you a nice thank you note in the package:thumbsup:. Don't know if they'll ship to you, but if he's shipping from Japan anyways I don't see how it will be a problem, might want to contact him.

On another note, here is my filtration setup coming from my sil-air 50-24. First is an oil coalescing filter directly hooked to the regulator, off of that is a Medea moisture trap, then a 1/4" NPT female quick disconnect. Off of that I have a two way 1/4" female QD, one side has a 15' yellow coiled hose with QD, and an air blower nozzle hooked to that (being it's after the regulator I don't get a massive overpowering blast). I use that to blow off eraser dust, or gesso dust after sanding. The other side of the two way is a 50' straight 1/4" hose, on the end another QD, and plugged into that a lovely 5-way 1/4" splitter (it has one Male fitting, and 5 pivoting females on the other side). From that I have 4 iwata braded 10' hoses, 1/4" NPT Male fittings on one side 1/8" iwata QD on the other. Then the two Airtek filters on my Microns mounted on the right side of my desk, on the left side is my HP-CH & HP-TH both with iwata pistol grip filters. My HP-CS & W101 are stored on racks on the right side of my desk, but rarely get used, but have QD's on them when I want to. The reason all of them have QD's is because I would need to have individual shutoff valves for when I disconnect one for cleaning, and also constantly unscrewing my hoses would be unnecessary wear on my brushes. ;)

Back