hi all !!

Z

zuzuu

well i'n new in to this aurbrush game
dont have clue what to do
got couple advices ,one buy cheap kit and strugle with mechanical problems of it with brushing
and go flush 2k € for kit and do not even breathe near it so you wont brake anything and learn brushing same time

:)

well i was thinking to build one 5l fridge compressor silent and cheap
and to get some mid class airbrush that is beginner trouble free in mechanical dept
so i was looking iwate h&s paasche that ppl give advice like hw trouble free ...

but i dont have clue so will bug you for info :)
oh i'm from europe croatia
and thanks in advance

no such thing as trouble free when you are learning Why cause when you first start out there is so much to learn and take in .
Iwata Eclipse cs or bcs are durable and easy to maintain .
But with any airbrush it also depends on what paint you will be using . Learning how to properly reduce you paint is the key to learning to airbrush better in a shorter amount of time.
Learning what air pressure to use with that reduction.
Oh and Welcome home :D

Welcome from Australia,
like many things in life, things are not as simple as many first thought.

Mr.Micron has already given you the first few hurdles to overcome - Paint, pressure, reduction all cause problems for all airbrushers (new and not so new lol)

most will point you toward the Iwata Eclipse HP-C+ as a good all round workhorse and fairly forgiving. There are alternatives but it depends what is available to you easily.

What is your goal with the airbrush ? are you wanting to do tshirts / artwork / models ?
Do you know what is readily available to you locally ? there is nothing worse than needing something (like a new needle / nozzle) and having to wait for it to be shipped.

ty
my goal is all of that :)
but i want to save some $ that go in to spray cans to use with brush
painting 1-2 layer of paint on white tile laser it with co2 laser and put over coat of strong transparent paint to protect it
i read one for wooden floor is strong but ?
that is 1st easy one project ,,,
later will be paint models of printed (petg) models ..
maybe later i get resin one too so ,,
and last i hope to learn to airbrush some picture/painting on canvas ,,
lookin some of pictures huuh i wish to learn that
got some bm on youtube ,so if time be kind to me ,i hope one day to learn that like ultimate goal

that was it :)
only that : )))))

painting 1-2 layer of paint on white tile laser it with co2 laser and put over coat of strong transparent paint to protect it

That sounds very different... any pictures of what the expected outcome will be ?

for now none co2 laser right now under upgrades ,new amp meter and new head comming soon plus new board ,,
this i want

oh that looks cool, ! I can see where airbrushing could be used.
I look forward to seeing this as you get set up. :thumbsup: