Hi All

Kingpin

aka Sir KingPin
Staff member
Mod
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ian and I am from the uk, just bought Myself a Timbertech ABST01 to have a play with and see how I get on with airbrushing, I do some artworks with coloured pencils, pastels and watercolour so thought I would give airbrushing a try :)

Its great to be here, looks like this is a friendly place to be :)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ian and I am from the uk, just bought Myself a Timbertech ABST01 to have a play with and see how I get on with airbrushing, I do some artworks with coloured pencils, pastels and watercolour so thought I would give airbrushing a try :)

Its great to be here, looks like this is a friendly place to be :)
Welcome Kingpin. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia :)
if you already do artwork then you are already ahead of the learning curve, many of us started with zero art ability.
It will take time and patience to learn the airbrush but a journey that I have enjoyed.
we like pictures so post away

Thank You all for the welcome, been busy looking around and making a note of all the things I want to buy, just need a lottery win to fund it all :thumbsup:lol

Once you have your shopping list, let us see it. I'm sure we can either streamline it for you or make suggestions to add to it lol

We hate seeing people waste their money, but on a good day we're a terrific bunch of enablers who will suggest you buy everything !

Back