Hi from Wales

themack

Young Tutorling
Hi all
I am another newbie in this forum. I started airbrushing properly a couple of weeks ago doing a course with Fred. My interests are model railway ( 1:45 gauge) and painting of models. I am not excluding painting a picture eventually, perhaps. I am hooked and find it very fascinating. I have bought a few airbrush items a few years back with the intention to get going, but it ended up in a box after some failed attempts until a couple of weeks ago. I have a Richpen As-2 airbrush with 0.2 mm nozzle and have got one of those little spraybooths ( HSE 420). I have on order a H&S evolution 2in1 . I use Schmincke aero colour and lately Inspire H20 as I got on with those very well on the course and they are less expensive. I probably won't contribute much to start off with as I am clueless and have more likely a thousand questions, but I am hopefully evolving. Thanks for having me here. :)

Welcome TheMack. Don’t worry about asking the questions, I’m pretty sure the first 6 months of my time here was nothing but asking questions lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard the airbrushing train :D. Ask away. The extremely skillful and generous folks in this neighbourhood will save you all kinds of frustration should you have any issues, and will want to encourage you all the way.

Back