For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Hi - I'm Airbrush Tutor

Discussion in 'Introductions!' started by airbrushtutor, Feb 27, 2012.

1. airbrushtutor

airbrushtutor Love Spreading Overseer Admin

Hi!

Allow me to be the first to introduce myself! My alias is airbrush tutor but my real name is Mitch!
    I'm a 25 year old Australian and I've been airbrushing since i was about 16 - but i had a 4 year break inbetween.

I've done a huge range of airbrush art from airbrushing on bikes, cars and boats to wall murals, portraiture and fine art!
    My love for airbrushing grew when i couldn't see any paint coming out of the tip of the airbrush but all of a sudden there was paint on the paper! wow.
    I lived airbrushing for the first 4 years and had to go a different direction in life.
    After looking at some old artworks my 19 year old self had started to inspire me once again! So i wanted to start taking it seriously and really get somewhere with it.
    I thought if i could learn how to create a website and offer some free tutorials then surely i'd get some sort of response??
    So while working full time i would come home at nights and teach myself how to write html code. then how to style it and everything in between.:eek:

Airbrushtutor.com has become more popular than i would have thought and seeing someone learn from what i've done inspires me to take it more seriously everyday.
    I love answering questions, helping and teaching people this art and truly believe that anyone can learn.
    The development of this forum is a credit to the people of airbrushtutor.com - the fans on facebook, the followers on twitter and viewers on youtube.
    Without your involvement and questions there wouldn't be any need for a forum.
    I strongly encourage you to speak up and ask questions and get as much out of this forum as possible.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    doc1, Vladimir and SnowKiSS like this.
  2. Seamonkey

Seamonkey Air-Valve Autobot!

allow me to be the first to welcome you to "THE GREATEST FORUM ON THE PLANET "LOL im sure you knew that already!!! you were the only one that i hadn't welcomed in yet !! LOL!!! thanks again for the great stuff!!
  3. airbrushtutor

thanks for the warm welcome mate:)
  4. Zippy

Zippy Guest

Thanks Mitch for setting up this forum, offering free advice & above all..... SPREADING THE LOVE :)

Sent via Tapatalk
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Welcome to your forum!!! Now that sounds freaky. The love spreading sparky?
  6. airbrushtutor

The love spreads daily!
    airbrushtutor.com is getting around 250 visits per day while the forum is growing at around 6 - 8 members a day=)
    you guys are obviously spreading the love! It's in the air! thanks guys:)
  7. Cordyk

Cordyk Sheriff Woody (Admington)

Welcome aboard Mitch...dont be shy we dont bite, some aussie guy started this forum, some thing to do with love spreading !!:p
    Its only the best damn AB forum out there!!!
  8. Thanks for setting all this up Mitch, I really want to see what I can do whilst learning this artform.
    But couldn't you have lied and said your name was Bruce? :) (Smilies dont work.)
    You've shattered my preconceptions already !!!!
  9. FirePanther

FirePanther Guest

I also want to thank you Mitch, for this forum. I really love it here and it is 100 times more friendlier than the Dutch forum lolll
    You are a great guy and I hope you will get big and famous among everyone in the world ;) So keep it up man!

Soon I hope to get on and get started and start to get in this direction of my life. Hopefully it gives me what I want ;)

Brush ON :d
  10. IDMTmedic

IDMTmedic Gravity Guru

Yes Mitch, thank you for a friendly forum and sharing your talents! Checked a few other sites and this one is perfect for beginners and professionals. You have a great talent for teaching and obviously airbrushing. I hope you get an airbrushing feature in a magazine because you deserve some exposure. So welcome to your home...lol
    Scott
  11. Spritz

Spritz Double Actioner

I know this post is 7 years old, but does anyone know where Mitch's airbrush tutor website went. His You Tube has the last video post listed as 2 years ago. I really like his way of teaching in his videos and his crazy fun loving personality is a blast. I hope he gets his site back up and does more on You Tube. Or has he moved everything here to the forum ?
  12. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

You may have just timed it wrong, both the ‘courses’ and ‘tutorials’ at the top of the page are still running
  13. Digitalflyer

Digitalflyer Young Tutorling

Sorry JackEb but Spritz is right the site is down and has been for a little while now...

Attached Files:

14. JackEb

Interesting..... I’ll touch base with Mitch to see what has happened.
    For future reference, if anyone notices something is broken the please let any of the Admin team know, there are a lot of components to this forum and we can’t be everywhere all the time :)
    doc1 likes this.
  15. JackEb

@Digitalflyer, the tutor site is a seperate entity to the forum and according to Mitch there was a malware found, so things are in quarantine on that server while things are cleaned up. It should be up and running again soon :)
    Digitalflyer and doc1 like this.
  16. Kyle

Kyle Elite Member! Elite Member!

Hi I'm new, I started the Airbrush tutor course and signed up for the subscription and it said my account was suspended/site is down?

Good to know it will be up and running again soon!
  17. JackEb

Yes, Mitch assures me it will still be going :)