Hi

The second photo is the mural I’ve done before and the third is an example photo that i’d like to achieve. Thanks!
If you’re interested in Florescent Couloirs and doing Mural type work, I would have a look at Createx AutoAir and Wicked paints. Both ranges have lots of variety including Pearls and Florescent Colors. Plus they’re good for a wide range of surfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the other two.
Nice style!

This would lend itself sooo well to invisible blacklight paint.
You can create a dual, day/night scene.

But flourescent works too.

I was a scenic painter/prop maker for amusement parks and stage/film and such and have a good bit of murals under my belt.
These days it's just boring car repair paint mostly.
Anything I can help with let me know.

If you’re interested in Florescent Couloirs and doing Mural type work, I would have a look at Createx AutoAir and Wicked paints. Both ranges have lots of variety including Pearls and Florescent Colors. Plus they’re good for a wide range of surfaces.

Thanks SiRoxx!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice style!

This would lend itself sooo well to invisible blacklight paint.
You can create a dual, day/night scene.

But flourescent works too.

I was a scenic painter/prop maker for amusement parks and stage/film and such and have a good bit of murals under my belt.
These days it's just boring car repair paint mostly.
Anything I can help with let me know.

Thank you so much Robbyrockett2. If you have paint brands to recommend for day/night scene, please do. M

Thank you so much Robbyrockett2. If you have paint brands to recommend for day/night scene, please do. M

This covers most of it...at length

https://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/my-guide-to-invisible-blacklight-paint.19088/

Umm...for you being in UK I'd add;
Risk reactor is also a good source.
They even have plenty for your own blends.
They do carry everything from kind of crappy to really good though so read their product info carefully and if you have any questions I'll try to help but you may end up having to email or call them...they're pretty transparent and somewhat helpful.

Back