How to choose the best Projector for Art

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
I know from time to time there is a member coming for info about projectors, so this info here could be use full to someone in the future. It's about short throw projectors. Use full also for small pictures. One video is from 2019 , the next one is from 2020. So relatively fresh. Maybe this thread will share some light to some member. I did learn something new.That guy also putted me in to my brainstorm mode.

edit: I will leave this video here as well. :rolleyes:

Also check the channel of that guy. He is all about projectors and tracing. I can't link all videos here. -.-

Last edited:
I would probably make some dumb decision and I would buy projector for big theaters :laugh: That mounting hand of his was nice idea, and I also didn't know you can project so small stuff. Lot's of bits and pieces which make sense now to me. Now, if I would be lucky and found one for 35 bucks like he did, that would be something lol

I was also checking projectors for art. If you don't do murals or big stuff it's wasted money I would say. Because I was checking prices for art related ones. They are expensive like hell... Either way, more info about projectors, better for us. Also, hit a like to his videos, looks like guy really need some push with his channel. And he deserves a like for good content. :) He got 30 videos about projectors and tracing on his channel, so if you are looking for info about projectors for art(which don't cost you an arm) and tracing knowledge be sure to check his channel.

here is a link to Topicos projectors just for getting you started:
http://www.itopico.com/s6/

Back