Howz 'bout a Space Brush?

Is that the one you got/are getting? I got the generic one as in the video.

I'm planning to wait to get a second kit (yeah, surelol) and that may be the one to have:thumbsup:. I figure once they become more common, if they do that is, I'll get the second one as hopefully they become a bit less expensive. If it looks like these kits will die a quick death I'll get another one sooner. I want to keep the second one unopened:whistling:.
No I got the ‘generic’ one, I’ve only just found out about the ‘limited edition’ one
Apparently this is the difference
I ‘may’ have to add this one to the cart ……

4E41EBF7-A815-4313-8180-13F31B7DE97C.png

I ‘may’ have to add this one to the cart

Might as well!!!

Sorry, I had to post that gif from another site. Too funny.

AAD strikes againlol.

I'm not sure the limited edition has made it to the US yet. I'll have to do some searching. Finding the generic one for a decent price in the US isn't easy either. I got mine out of a hobby shop in California.

Last edited:
I just ordered one from Roger Hassler. Can’t wait till it gets here. I just couldn’t resist, the offer was to good with free shipping. Now I need a show case for all the goodies :laugh:

Thank you for joining in Nightwish. Should be a fun time:D!

Who else:whistling:??? C'mon Kidslol!!!

So what is the plan? When people start getting theirs in are they going to go in the Models & Miniatures section?

Will there be WiPs (Work in Progress) threads? Snap pics and explain what you are doing.

Just post when finished?

Or whichever of the two you prefer?

Thought I'd ask.

So what is the plan? When people start getting theirs in are they going to go in the Models & Miniatures section?

Will there be WiPs (Work in Progress) threads? Snap pics and explain what you are doing.

Just post when finished?

Or whichever of the two you prefer?

Thought I'd ask.
Great question,
I'd agree that when they arrive and people start painting them up that they post them in the models & miniatures section.
maybe with the subject line 'to infinity and beyond by (username) '
or (username) Space Warslol lol lol

maybe with the subject line 'to infinity and beyond by (username) '
or (username) Space Warslol lol lol

Isn't an Infinity a Harder & Steenback airbrush? These are Iwata model kitslol.

I think my title would be something like "My take on the Iwata AB model kit" or similar.

if you aren't getting it local then I'd suggest ordering it now, shipping will only get more delayed as people start xmas shopping online
That’s a very good point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortly after I posted the above I was talking with my best friend. His wife was getting rid of stuff and he let me pick through it. Two of the few things I took were these:

There are 30 lights on the string. There are covers in the black case back. Hmmmm...these may be useful somewhere along the line:whistling:.

After about 45 minutes I had this:

Back