Huge airbrush kit

Z

Zach Moore

ab1.JPG For sale I have an extensive airbrush kit from tcp paint. I just purchased this the last week of July for my business and used the set up for a day but I need a bigger system so I am selling this to buy a compressor and guns for an automotive spray set up. Included is a 1/6 hp master compressor, master gravity fed gun with .2 and .5mm tips and 3/4 and 1.5oz cups, a masters 6 gun kit with .35mm tips, 6 3/4oz bottles, and 10 3.4oz bottles, a create wicked paint kit with 20 colors, 4 candy2o colors, 4 metallic bases, autoborne sealers, 4012 and 4030 as well including cleaners. Cleaning kit with all cleaning tools and cleaning pot included. As well as 6 gun manifold and airbrush holder, hoses, battery powered paint mixer, mixing cups, and paint droppers. Paid almost $600 for all this stuff and had it set up for a day. Will sell for $400 plus shipping. Items will be shipped in their original packaging.

Attachments

• ab2.JPG
    ab2.JPG
    293.8 KB · Views: 131
  • ab3.JPG
    ab3.JPG
    256.8 KB · Views: 126
  • ab4.JPG
    ab4.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 125
  • ab5.JPG
    ab5.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 126
  • ab6.JPG
    ab6.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 124
  • ab8.JPG
    ab8.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 118
Just curious, but why are you selling the paint? You can still use them with a larger set up, and all of them are great for automotive.

You're right they definitely would work for what I am using them for. I'm building items that I wanted to be all the same paint such as all solid, pearl, metallic, candy etc. So there would be 6 color choices but would all be in the same family. I just found another automotive paint line that has an amazing family of metallic colors I will be using for my products.

Would you sell the compressor seperate? Really looking for one for when i move into my college dorm

Unfortunately I don't really want to sell the compressor separate because then I'm going to have to spend more time parting everything out separately. I'd sell the whole set up for $250 plus shipping just to get rid of all of it at once since I'm not using it.

r u able to ship it outside U.S., let's say..Europe?
I'm trying to figure out the shipping but can't work it out.

Ok, just found something and the compressor is way too heavy=$$, BuT, just saying that Dave wanted to buy just the compressor and if he still wants it, I'll take everything else, and you'll get rid all of your stuff. Sounds good to me...
*still got to get the shipping price though...

Back