I'll show you mine if you show me yours

I have to warn you guys and remind you of the forum rules.....sexually provocative pictures or nude pictures are not to be posted in the main forum or gallery

Well I'm not showing mine, if I was a bloke I'd be feeling rather inadequate right now. As it is, I've got a loverly pair......of hp-cs.....but everyones already seen them. I get them out quite often.

Squishy you tease just post a pic of those bad boys :playful:
Well I'm not showing mine, if I was a bloke I'd be feeling rather inadequate right now. As it is, I've got a loverly pair......of hp-cs.....but everyones already seen them. I get them out quite often.

I will post mine tomorrow evening, hopefully my Krome will freaking get here!!!
Y'all got some sexy collections!!!
John, I would love to try some of those striping brushes!! I only have one and haven't used it. Got it from Von Hotrod himself at the world of wheels with my first place trophy!!

Josh

You guys sure have some sexy stuff there. My collection consists of 3 guns. Badger 150 from 20 years ago, an Iwata Eclipse CS and Iwata Micron SB that I got last year.

its like being 8 years old all over again when all I can "unfurl"is my velocity.......believe me though I wield it like ron jeremy

All I have is the Iwata Kustom Eclipse and the neo. Not as big as some of the other on here but it's not the size of the boat that counts it's the motion in the ocean!!!! Right Fez? Haaaaaaa!!! Would like to add a Krome to it!! One day!!!!

I was gonna reply with how ridiculous it is that anyone would need so many airbrushes... then I went and took a look at my inventory. I'm missing another Micron that should be on it's way.

DSC07710_zpsb62be9cd.jpg

you do realise thats 28 in total...."my names bossman and I'm a brushaholic"?

I though having 5 was a bit much, i gotta get more! Its like pokemon, gotta collect em all'

you do realise thats 28 in total...."my names bossman and I'm a brushaholic"?

Haaaaa!! That's great!! Some of these collections look like airbrush addicts for sure!!! I love airbrushes as well and if I had the money I am sure my collection would be a little bigger as well. Nice sets everyone!

I guess I am just going to have to start collecting more airbrushes being I only have 2 the Eclipse Cs and the Micron CM-C+ Well the 40 year old Paasche VL the my youngest uses.
But hats off to those who posted their collections of airbrushes... Makes me drool....LMAO

Back