I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Man, I think you all need to donate half your brushes, or have surgeries and have some arms and hands added haha. I've only got 8 airbrushes, 2 of those being single action (and I've never used them, was given to me from friends, or maybe I should class them as enemies, haha, j/j).

Since I cant post pics here on the forum from home, I'll try to paste a link to the pic of mine. I posted a foam tray thread a while back that had all mine in it (other than the 2 single action), oh, and I have a touch up gun and a HVLP gun thats not in the pic. Let me know if works, nothing as elaborate as everyone elses, but Im content with what I got for now, need to worry about getting time to airbrush rather than itchin to buy all the brushes I wish I could have, lol:

http://www.airbrushforum.org/open-bar/2193-foam-holder-airbrushes.html

COOL! Another Badger universal 360 owner! It appears that owners of the 360 are rather rare.

Lmao, I couldn't wait so I switched the trigger with my spirit so I could get right to work with it ;)
I have to say the Krome is in a different class than the other renegades!!!! It is flat out awesome!!

Josh

Jealous, big-time!
I had intended to purchase the Krome directly from Chicago Airbrush Supply when I saw that it was on sale for $97 USD. Of course I posted a link to that sale on this forum. Had some delays in getting to CAS. three days later I walk into the store and they are completely sold out. Now the Krome Airbrushes are on back order from Badger with a three week estimate before they are in stock again. But that will be at the standard full price. I dreamt of owning the Krome, now I will have to wait (and hope) for the next sale.

Jealous, big-time!
I had intended to purchase the Krome directly from Chicago Airbrush Supply when I saw that it was on sale for $97 USD. Of course I posted a link to that sale on this forum. Had some delays in getting to CAS. three days later I walk into the store and they are completely sold out. Now the Krome Airbrushes are on back order from Badger with a three week estimate before they are in stock again. But that will be at the standard full price. I dreamt of owning the Krome, now I will have to wait (and hope) for the next sale.

Coast airbrush always has them in stock and will match any price, just something to remember ;)

Josh

Some people put rubber or hot platic glue in the top of the triggers to make it more confortably and rise it a little

Oh also i did a unboxing video if you are interested
[video=youtube;lXY5hT_Sb6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY5hT_Sb6o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'm Jealous. The 20/20 is definitely on my wish list. Have fun and get some pics and reviews up of how it works out for you.

I sure will, I have to tell you, I just did some dots and lines and it was like OMG! I could not believe how small it would go and I was using createx opaque black and reduced 2:1, I am drooling all over myself just thinking about it, lol, now if I just knew what I was doing I would be up all night, I just have to remember dots, lines , daggers and then beautiful art!

Oh also i did a unboxing video if you are interested
[video=youtube;lXY5hT_Sb6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY5hT_Sb6o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Lol!!! Starring the sotar 20/20 and filmed at the kitchen table!! Classic!! Good little video and a sexy little brush!! If my wife wouldn't kill me I would buy one, lol!! I have always had a little crush on that brush, but the small cup and no lid has always kept me from pulling the trigger! $75 bucks is a steal though!! Happy for ya, and hope it treats you well!!

Josh

Lol!!! Starring the sotar 20/20 and filmed at the kitchen table!! Classic!! Good little video and a sexy little brush!! If my wife wouldn't kill me I would buy one, lol!! I have always had a little crush on that brush, but the small cup and no lid has always kept me from pulling the trigger! $75 bucks is a steal though!! Happy for ya, and hope it treats you well!!

Josh

Is that what they refer to as "cup envy"? LOL.
Just remember Josh, its not the size, but how you use it.

Lol!! Could you imagine if I used that to paint my wolf!!???!!! Lol, I would have had to duct tape the bottle upside down on the cup!!!

Josh
A bottle/gravity fed brush?! I like the way your mind works! Now we just need Ken to produce it... oh, and pay you a royalty for every one sold. LOL.

Lol!! Could you imagine if I used that to paint my wolf!!???!!! Lol, I would have had to duct tape the bottle upside down on the cup!!!

Josh

LOL, guess I would have to fill the cup abunch to paint your wolf, need your talent first though.

Back