infinity question

S

S10n

Hi guys,

Just got my infinity cr plus 0.15 and is great but the spray pattern when I look for example trough the light seems to be a little off. When spraying alcohol to see how fine is the atomizartion and the direction it is spraying a little upwards but just a little, not a straight pattern. It helps because I find more easier to put a dot or a line just where I want but not sure if this is normal or a defective needle/nozzle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you taken the nozzle off it ? Most times it will mount back straight when you screw that air cap on but once in a while it will be tilted a little bit, I think it is due to the teflon seal on the bottom of the nozzle . Also double check the needle to ensure it is straight at the very tip.

Another thing you might try - the nozzle is basically square, and fits in a round hole, so to speak. You can try removing the head and turning the nozzle 1/4 turn within it, to re-orient it within the nozzle cap. Test, and compare with your initial impression. If your pattern changes position, try it again. Try all 4 positions to see what happens... one may orient perfectly. If none of this changed anything, check the exit hole on the nozzle cap to make sure there is no burr on the edge or anything... Do also make sure the tip of the needle is straight, as it will for sure influence the direction of the spray if it is askew.

Back