For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Interesting find at the Dollar Tree.

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Mr.Micron, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

While stopping in to my local Dollar Tree I found a surprise , The now have 4x6,6x8 and 8x10 stretched canvases for a dollar each.
    So if you have a Dollar Tree in your town you might have a look in there art section.
    https://www.dollartree.com/home here is a link to them for those who do not know what one is.

I just bought one of the 6x8 to see how they are.
    IMG_1994.JPG IMG_1996.JPG
  2. Nokie

Nokie Gravity Guru

Good find. I noticed mine had them the last time I was looking around. ( I’m always on the look out for clear contact paper there)
    Let us know how they work out. Can’t beat it for a buck
    jord001 likes this.
  3. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

I use the clear vinyl for scrap booking from hobby lobby it has low tack and comes in a 30 foot roll for like 5 bucks using the 40% off coupon.
    jord001, J000seph and Nokie like this.
  4. jord001

jord001 Air-Valve Autobot!

Nice find Herb. You couldn't make them for that much. We sometimes have canvases ( a4 size ish and a pack of 4 square 3") at our poundland shops and they also have the canvas covered boards a bit bigger than a4 which I like better. Not much else really art wise apart from the usual drawing stuff, pens, pencils and rubbers (erasers). We also have a shop called "the works" which sells arty stuff, they have a pack of 6 5x7 canvas on board for £2 which is good value. I brought a few last time I went in but I need to get them really smooth before I use them as I don't like the canvas texture to paint on. Thought about using the clayboaard recipe to fill the texture?

Lee