Intresting deal spotted for members living in holland.

S

SaxTecc05

It's not from myself, but daily i browse Marktplaats for airbrush items which might be sold cheap.
Now is the the thing that i seen an add for what looks like at least a 6 Liter compressor from sil-air, lots of paint
paper, even glass, an paint suction from hansa, a badger 150 and a devilbliss 63 and some friskfilm.
He is saying in the add he is aiming to get 250,00 Euro for it ! In my eyes this is a steal if you're able to get this off his
hands for this price. It's in Nijkerk....so for someone who lives nearby its a great deal i think.

Just wanted to point this out to someone who might be interested to expand a bit for a good price !!
the advertisement is in the link below....

≥ Air brush, compressor en veel accesoires - Schilderen - Marktplaats.nl

Nice find SaxTecc thanks for letting us know. I only wish I had some money, I'd really like that compressor.
Oh well never mind
cheers Mel

Lol....its funny that when these steals appear when i am on low budget myself. But never the less, i can point them out to other members and fellow artists who might be more fortunate then me at the moment.
I have spotted another add....this time its a Custom Micron CM-C plus.... Asking price is 275 Euro, current bid is on 225 Euro, new price is 429 Euro. Maybe one of you has the funds for it !

Here is the add page.....

≥ iwata airbrush cm-c plus micron - Schilderen - Marktplaats.nl

Back