Intro!

Mick Focus

Double Actioner
Hi all,

I'm Mick and I'm an airbrush artist based in sunny QLD. I've come across from the graffiti world, which I've found isn't as easy a transition as I first thought (changing the way your hand moves take a bit of getting used to!). I stumbled across this forum on the Airbrush Megastore website and it's great to see some people still using forums!

So far I've been on and off for the past 2 years mostly learning from Youtube videos.

Keen to learn from more people into it!

Welcome from Adelaide Mick.
So what gear do you currently have and what is your intended substrate if you at no longer doing graffiti?

Hey mate,

So far I have 2 x Iwata Neo HP.BCN's and a handful of Createx colours. I also bought myself a Silhouette Curio so I can make my own stencils instead of hand cutting everything. At the moment, I'm painting hats and clothing (mainly for my son and his friends), but I plan to move further out as I go.

I still paint graff, it's just harder at the moment with lockdowns and restrictions :(

Thanks mate! Glad to be here. Some skills have already, but I've found I need a steadier hand for airbrushing. More practice is needed hahahaha
Muscle memory will come with time, If I had to spray a rattle can for more than 10 minutes I'm sure my hand would cramp up for daaaaays !
T shirts are good, you can have a higher pressure and its not a fussy as doing detail work on a piece that is 12" square.
When you get chance we would love to see some of your graffiti work.

Muscle memory will come with time, If I had to spray a rattle can for more than 10 minutes I'm sure my hand would cramp up for daaaaays !
T shirts are good, you can have a higher pressure and its not a fussy as doing detail work on a piece that is 12" square.
When you get chance we would love to see some of your graffiti work.
Absolutely we would!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome not from Australia :) UK checking in. Again welcome to the forum and yes they still exist. This place is the best, good people, no ego's and lots if years of skill and experience between us.

Lee

Cheers Lee.

I used to love forums, so I'm glad I've found one with some great people already. Seems like I found the best spot to grow my skills

Back