Introducing myself

People actually use those?? ;)

I don't know! :) I do not, and also don't use the "Cutaway handle" (and, in fact, find it annoying), but as I told you on my first post, I use the airbrush for painting plastic scale models, and that is way simpler to do than the stunning things that the artists among the airbrush users do. All we modelers need is good atomization and control (and a needle that resists "dry tip" if your paint choice are water-based acrylics).

There are only a very very few people I've known of that use the pre set, and they had some kind of disability, or tremor, and found it helped. Otherwise, I really don't see the point in them.

There are only a very very few people I've known of that use the pre set, and they had some kind of disability, or tremor, and found it helped. Otherwise, I really don't see the point in them.

And anybody who uses the cutaway handle (Other than to stare at the needle chucking nut)?
(To be fair, the H&S Infinity cutaway allows one to adjust the trigger spring tension, but this is not the case on the microns.)

Back