is this the right quick connect?

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
I ordered something, but unfortunately they didn't have quick connect for iwata on stock, which I need . I need to order few crown caps from this site on link and I would pick quick connect as well if it would be the right one. I got 2 quick connects for iwata at home, the worst case is I would unscrew from one brush and put it on the other. But if I can find the right one in this store, it would be great.

http://www.airbrush-fengda.co.uk/en_US/p/Quick-Connect-Male-Fengda-BD-117M-with-G18/1019

thanks for help.

Last edited:
I just get generic ones off ebay or amazon but sometimes they are not a good fit. If I had a lathe i'd make my own like Dave does so they would be a better fit

I purchased a large lot off Aliexpress - This is the second bag I have opened, and I have only had maybe 5 or 6 that were a poor fit (with my Grex MAC valve QC) - I generally just chuck then in a lathe, and hit them with some fine grit sandpaper while turning. It does remove the plating, but that is only cosmetic - they still work fine.

Now, for anything that is not a standard 1/8" fitting, like the Efbe, Conopois, rOtring, I do tend to make my own fittings, as it is much faster then trying to locate one from someplace else around the globe.

quick-connects1.jpg

ok, I got a little issue

104453.jpg

This bloody thing is getting stucked... If I don't have airbrush attached my air is leaking like crazy. I do have one spare with mac valve, but I would like to use without mac valve. Is there any way to fix/repair this? I need to manually move that movable part to the right position if I don't have airbrush attached and I can feel it rubs on something.

I'm almost certain that you can take them apart, theres a circlip inside that holds it all together. Not sure If it was @AndreZA who took one to bits a while back. Might be worth having a go and then make it so it doesn't stick again. It may even be in the archives on here.

I'm almost certain that you can take them apart, theres a circlip inside that holds it all together. Not sure If it was @AndreZA who took one to bits a while back. Might be worth having a go and then make it so it doesn't stick again.
thanks buddy. I could get another one as a replacement, I bought it locally, but to be honest I hate driving to that place, it just waste of time. I'm gonna see what I will figure it out.

Back