It is all up for grabs

Airbrush Dreams

Air-Valve Autobot!
Well after much thought and deliberation I have come to the place of contentment. I am selling my whole shebang. Everything for $4000. USD. No shipping there is too much to ship and too heavy. I will not be having any studio space for a good long time. At least a couple of years and if I feel I want to airbrush in the future I will be holding on to my old pancake compressor and my Iwata HP-CS. This is not a sad thing for me so don't feel bad. I have chosen to give up my space so my wife can have the beautiful home she had hoped for. I would use the spare bedroom, but my daughter is planning on having children in the near future so I am sure we will be having a little guest using that room some day. And the basement is my father in-law's space. The garage is cluttered with too much and not heated or ventilated so that is out. If you are seriously interested give me a PM and we can set up a time to meet and you can see all of it before making a decision.

Wish you the best of luck and hopefully see you back at painting in the near future!

Thanks. I may do some acrylic brush on canvas. I just don't want the overspray all over the spare bedroom. I will definitely be back painting some day.

Good luck! And keep on painting, the world needs more art not less.

I will be a reasonable man and reduce my price to $3,000.00 but that is as low as I will go and believe me it is a bargain. Please don't feel guilty that you are preventing me from ever airbrushing again. Everything can always be replaced.

Hey Buddy, I understand how you feel! I gave up my hotrods and lots of other hobbies for my (well, now ex) wife. Proud of you, actually! Takes a real man to be selfless and to give up something so awesome for his family.

I was wondering what gear you have? I see no list or anything. I'm getting back into Tshirt airbrushing and tbh, I'm fighting tooth and nail trying to finish my equipment for my kiosk. I have a CaliAirtool compressor that will do fine, so I was wondering if your gear was for Tshirts or what?

Thanks.

Dewayne

I think he had a few eclipses, a great white shark compressor and a heat press.

Sorry I have been busy this week and did not get a chance to check my post. I have 4 HP-BCS, 1HP-BC, 1HP-BC2, 1HP-C, 1Custom Micron C and 1Custom Micron SB, 1HP-CS and 2 Paschee VL3 and last an old Paschee H. I have a Great white shark compressor, a Hix 16 by 20 heat press. A bunch of T shirt boards, a home made helmet stand, a bunch of free hand stencils, and a wide variety of used paints. Lots of brushes and cleaning and prepping supplies. Plus a bunch of reference books. And lastly two easels. Again sorry for the delay

I think your making a mistake Fred but that being said I sure wish I had $2,500 bucks :(. Your selflessness is most impressive though.

Nothing like listening to men who had their dreams crushed under this ridiculous crap you guys call "selflessness".

You neutered gentleman who once had a spine are all.. "Good job AD, give up on your dreams and hobbies that you loved so your wife can have a new doll collection room. Just like you AD, I sold my hotrods, tools, welders, and anything else that made me happy and manly so I could get my minivan and turtleneck sweater for the family picture. OH yeah, she did let me have a closet in the basement for myself. "

I'm watching a very talented artist who has A LOT of info and advice and tech to give fellow airbrushers, being crushed under this land slide estrogen and getting pretty much ZERO encouragement from his fellow MALE airbrushers.

I would never ever ask someone who has a creative hobby and/or passion like airbrushing, playing an instrument, or any number of life enhancing activities to stop. That is selfish and BS.

Nothing like listening to men who had their dreams crushed under this ridiculous crap you guys call "selflessness".

You neutered gentleman who once had a spine are all.. "Good job AD, give up on your dreams and hobbies that you loved so your wife can have a new doll collection room. Just like you AD, I sold my hotrods, tools, welders, and anything else that made me happy and manly so I could get my minivan and turtleneck sweater for the family picture. OH yeah, she did let me have a closet in the basement for myself. "

I'm watching a very talented artist who has A LOT of info and advice and tech to give fellow airbrushers, being crushed under this land slide estrogen and getting pretty much ZERO encouragement from his fellow MALE airbrushers.

I would never ever ask someone who has a creative hobby and/or passion like airbrushing, playing an instrument, or any number of life enhancing activities to stop. That is selfish and BS.
It's called puss wipped lol. Nah its selflessness to some. Some people respect family more than they do themselves. Everyone is different. I view life as about my happiness, I only get one shot at this life so why should I be miserable to appease someone else. Not me.

It's called puss wipped lol. Nah its selflessness to some. Some people respect family more than they do themselves. Everyone is different. I view life as about my happiness, I only get one shot at this life so why should I be miserable to appease someone else. Not me.

All joking aside though, if you have nothing nice to say, then just shut up. I could go on about religion and the bs that it is, but I dont. If he wants to do it, or sell his painting equipment to go on a mission trip to bumfuckegypt then that's his own choice. people are just trying to be supportive of his decision, right or wrong. That's what we are about here, being supportive of others whether we agree or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firstly nobody here asked Fred to give up his hobby that was his own decision if you search through his threads he has one outlining his reasons for doing so, also on that thread you will see a lot of messages from MALE and female airbrushers offering support. Secondly it sounds like your still a bit pissed because you gave up your hotrodding hobby and by the sounds of it and from your estrogen jibe it sounds like you were whipped into shape by the fairer sex, now, that isnt our fault cause you cant stand up to your boss lady but if it helps to come on here and guff us then glad we could be of service [emoji4] now take of your turtle neck calm the fook down and have a spliff, if your allowed. An lastly ive just checked and my spine is still there, is yours?
Love always
Me

Bossman I guess you missed the previous threads where Fred was talking about what he may do, and received lots of support from fellow members. He still reached this decision, and once made, I think whether or not they agree or wish he had chosen otherwise, the forum respects that it his decision to make. And Fred himself says, it is not a sad thing for him, it's something he wants to do for his wife.

It sounds like you made a similar decision yourself, though it doesn't sound as if you wanted to, you still did. You could have said no I'm not giving up hot rodding, maybe you got snipped and de - spined, and I agree that no one should ask someone to give something like this up, but for whatever reason, you gave it up. Maybe you got burned, and are regretting it, but that doesn't mean that Fred shouldn't follow his choice. He's still keeping a couple of brushes, and will always be welcome, and have an airbrushing home here.

Back