It's here, and OMG!!!!

crewchief227

Needle-chuck Ninja
It's here, my new HP-CH :D. My 6th iwata, and OMG it's better than expected. Is it Micron good? No, nothing still tops those babies, but after a quick disassembly to inspect, and lube it (my God she was bone dry), I sealed up the air cap, inspected the centering of the nozzle (perfect :thumbsup:), I threw in some black, and gave her a quick spin. Wow! Because I also have Microns that need fixing today with new nozzles, needles, and air caps, this baby is outperforming my Microns. In the pics you can see the first runs on a paper towel at about 25 psi. Now while I play with this for the rest of the day I'll throw the Microns in the ol' ultrasonic cleaner, replace those parts, and be in heaven again. Been a long time since i've been able to enjoy that new iwata performance. Just needs some hours on her to break in that new stiffness.:p

upload_2018-10-3_6-54-6.png

upload_2018-10-3_6-52-40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Its always nice to get a new toy, especially a nice shiney one and the lines certainly tell the story.

Looking shiny and pretty! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your new AB, they are great brushes, you will probably use it more than everything else once you get used to it because it can do everything, blast the paint on, fine detail with practise, a great all rounder. AAD kicking in me thinks.. :)

Lee

Congratulations on your new AB, they are great brushes, you will probably use it more than everything else once you get used to it because it can do everything, blast the paint on, fine detail with practise, a great all rounder. AAD kicking in me thinks.. :)

Lee
Oh I already have it doing fine detail, the trigger isn't as smooth as the Microns, but I primarily picked this up to be my detail white brush.

Back