Iwata Eclipse (maybe?)

B

Brushman16

Does anyone have one of these they wish to maybe get their hands off?
I've been looking for one of these on Amazon and Ebay and wish to know if I can get one for different prices here.

You will probably find that everyone who has one will keep hold of it because they are so versatile. I have found them on the internet for 134 for the C and 120 for the B

http://www.air-craft.net/

Air Tech Equipment
Iwata Eclipse HP-BS

£114.98
+£4.19 shipping
£119.17

Air Tech Equipment

Iwata Eclipse HP-CS£129.98
+£4.19 shipping
£134.17

I don't know what the company is like as i've never used them but this is the cheapest I can find.

I also found this on ebay and can vouch for the company as A few of us know him and our very own @Adfez works with him.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Iwata-Ecl...285561?hash=item210d133db9:g:~ZAAAOSwJQdXB8oy

Lee

Sorry, they'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead hands, but I hope you get lucky. There are a few members with AAD (airbrush aquisition disorder) around here, who may have a spare.

I prefer the gravity cup, so it wouldn't be for me. If its unused it strikes me as odd that the handle is off, so either there isn't one, or it has been used and that is how the person likes to paint. Looks like they have pulled the needle back, could be to protect it, but maybe its damaged. If it is unused, then the seller cant vouch for how it performs, and they haven't said why they don't want it. These all raise questions for me, having said that $40 is cheap, if you are prepared for the possibility that it may need parts, and factor in how much that would be it could be worth it. If it is unused and like new as stated then def worth it as long as it wasn't a reject or something to start with.
Its a $40 gamble that could pay off, so it really depends on whether you are willing to risk it.

I was lucky I got an almost NEW SBS on ebay a few months for $80. If it weren't for the cut up padding in the box where the owner made space for the quick coupling, I would have sworn it was brand new.

Back