Iwata HP-CS and pancake compressor

Yeah, depends who you ask.
As paint makers go some consider ready to spray as for a .5 at 35+ psi. (Wicked)

Vallejo model air is a .35 ( I think) at 15-20.

Same for aztek I believe.

In order to thin the Vallejo Air or Wicked, do I just add a couple of drops of any airbrush thinner?

Also Wicked is made by Created?

Once you've settled on something we can give you a good starter ratio / air pressure to work with.

Then it becomes your own preference/ Conditions which you constantly adapt and tada , welcome to airbrushing.

Once you've settled on something we can give you a good starter ratio / air pressure to work with.

Then it becomes your own preference/ Conditions which you constantly adapt and tada , welcome to airbrushing.
I still trying to find my best settings for 3.5 15 PSI on glass. Don't wanna steal thread, but damn.... can you just slip advice here unintentionally :D

You make is sound so easy !!
giphy.gif

lol

Wicked ...probably 1:4 or 1:5 p:r
The rest is trigger control, speed and distance.
The only help with training is a limiter, since you can set it to minimum flow and only have distance and speed to worry about.

Wicked ...probably 1:4 or 1:5 p:r
The rest is trigger control, speed and distance.
The only help with training is a limiter, since you can set it to minimum flow and only have distance and speed to worry about.
Thanks. I'm now on 1 color 3 reducer. Gonna try yours.

Back