For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Iwata revolution cr and creos ps266 parts compatibility

Discussion in 'Airbrushes' started by elektrusart, Feb 12, 2020.

1. elektrusart

elektrusart Young Tutorling

Good morning all:
    I recently purchased a PS266 and was wondering if the 0.5 needle is compatible on both brushes. I was a little dismayed that only one online shop is the only source for ps 266 parts.
    Thank you very much in advance for your help. Jeff
  2. DaveG

DaveG Airbush Analyst Very Likeable!

Where are you located, Jeff? I know there are suppliers on several continents :thumbsup:. I believe the shape is the same between the two, but the length may vary. I am pretty sure the 266 needle is longer, and may need the back clipped to fit the handle of the Revo. Other way around, I think the Revo needle is long enough to work in the 266.

Now, if you are in the States, I would not worry about the lack of suppliers for parts on the Creos, because the guys at Spraygunner are fantastic. I buy stuff from them frequently, and they have always had what I needed.
    elektrusart likes this.
  3. elektrusart

elektrusart Young Tutorling

Thank Dave! I'm in the Chicagoland area and there is a Iwata dealer right down the road from me. I did pick up the 266 from spray gunner but would like a 10 minute drive instead of postage:) Truth be told:I would have rather bought the rev because cleaning the 266 is difficult due to the large colour cup. Oh well, she's a fine airbrush!
    DaveG likes this.