Just bought a California compressor

Cuda

Hot Glue King.
Just ordered the cat-6310 compressor off Amazon, man I hope it's as quiet as they say it is. Should be here on Wednesday. I didn't realize I was addicted to air compressor's, this will make 5 now lol!!

Attachments

• 20140112_153120_resized.jpg
    20140112_153120_resized.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 60
And here he was whining about spending money for a Micron and look he has bought a new compressor...LMAO
It will be there the second Tuesday of next week.

Yeah Herb ever since I joined here all I do is spend money, might have to lay low for awhile lol!! Must've missed that option Michele, where's my checkbook lol!

Nope you just came to where all the addicts are and are just trying to play catch up is all..

Now when are you ordering you second and third Micron.. cause one just is not enough....LOL
One with the .18 one with the .23 and one with both in case either mess up:D

Yeah Herb ever since I joined here all I do is spend money, might have to lay low for awhile lol!! Must've missed that option Michele, where's my checkbook lol!

Welcome to the club! Just when I think I have everything I need, someone mentions something on a random tread. I fall hook, line, and sinker. I would say that I am done buying airbrushes for the moment. I was looking at one of those compressors, that same one actually. Please give it a excrementty review and save me some money for once. :)

But that compressor just ROCKS!!!!!!!! Cuda is gonna hear thing in his new shop he never heard before.
And he will not miss the wife calling him for dinner cause it will be so silent in his shop he will be running over to the compressor to see if it really is running:D

So does this mean I should not post a video of the Silent-Air 50 I have running?It is only a 700+ dollar compressor

You better not post no pics Herb, I'm BROKE LOL!!! Hey Michele I have an old compressor I could sell you haha!

Ok , I am an Addict, I have been an addict for 19 months. There I have admitted it. I keep thinking of the Cal air compressors. Worried my DIY compressor will die and I will be S.O.L. Also really have a " need" for a CM-C+. Sad but true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You better not post no pics Herb, I'm BROKE LOL!!! Hey Michele I have an old compressor I could sell you haha!
No way Mr!! Lol just got my replacement :adoration: was so happy to have her back too!! Could hear my music again!!

Oh man you take all my fun away . But my Silent-air is about 5 years old now but still runs like a dream :D
But let me know what you think of the Cali air I have been thinking about one.

Was doing some research on here before I made my decision on this model and somebody on here was talking about how hot his got so he removed the fins. Aren't the fins supposed to displace the heat?

Was doing some research on here before I made my decision on this model and somebody on here was talking about how hot his got so he removed the fins. Aren't the fins supposed to displace the heat?

Yes if they are designed correctly. But sometimes what looks good on paper does not work that way in real life.
I suggest you run it and see for yourself.

So does this mean I should not post a video of the Silent-Air 50 I have running?It is only a 700+ dollar compressor

I already know how quiet that one is. I'd like to hear it side by side with the Cali Air to see if it's worth the extra cash. I'm leaning toward the Cali Air though because it should have enough CFM for a touch up gun.

Last edited:
Back