Just got this one, Olympos HP-100 C

2Diverse

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
Even though I've added a few more ABs than what my signature line shows I really like this one. I found it at a good price. It's an Olympos HP-100 C.

I'm hoping DaveG might reply here with more insight but I had done some research on them and I read that these ABs share the same parts with Iwata. I do know the Iwata tool fits as I used it. This brush came without one.

I hope to do some testing with it in the near future. I'm kinda stoked about this one for some reason.

Nice piece! It does share a common heritage with the original Iwata HP-C. If you get to a point where you want to replace parts, you use the original HP-C (not "plus") parts. In my opinion, it is best to change the needle, nozzle, and nozzle cap as a set. They are spec'd differently between brands.

Thank you Dave. It's a good suggestion. Same kind of thing that Badger says to do if you want to replace older Thayer and Chandler parts with newer Badger parts.

Well, there is a difference ;) - when replacing Olympos parts with Iwata, you are upgrading to something with newer specs :thumbsup:. When Switching from OEM Thayer Chandler to Badger, you are taking a step back :eek:. Those adjustable regulator heads and OEM nozzles of the original TC's were da' bomb.

lollollol
Makes sense to me Dave. The difference between two company's.

I had gotten an original Iwata HP-100C a couple weeks ago, it's just something about the Olympos that strikes my fancy.

Back