Just Joined

Welcome to the forum, Like CrazyVet said,
Do you have any gear?
Is this your first dip into airbrushing?
Where in the world are you based?

Welcome aboard Brad, nice to see an experienced person join the ranks.
I'm sure we probably won't be able to 'teach' you a great deal but depending on when you last picked up the airbrush there may be some new and exciting products / techniques that you may be unaware of :)

Welcome home razorback!!! Brad Smith:d

So what part of Arkansas ya from , I have a lot of kin in Wynne and Bald Knob AR.

Holy cow 15 - 20 years! Welcome Brad. Looks like your experience will add a lot to our little community. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow 15 - 20 years! Welcome Brad. Looks like your experience will add a lot to our little community. Glad to have you aboard.

Well it's not a steady 15-20 years its kinda off and on. I am an art teacher so i dont have alot of time to produce art anymore. I used to paint motorcycles and cars back when that was a craze. Now i'm trying to use it to create some fine art. I am a member of an artist guild now, so i have time set aside to create and i thought what a good time to drag the airbrushes out and put them back to work.

Well it's not a steady 15-20 years its kinda off and on. I am an art teacher so i dont have alot of time to produce art anymore. I used to paint motorcycles and cars back when that was a craze. Now i'm trying to use it to create some fine art. I am a member of an artist guild now, so i have time set aside to create and i thought what a good time to drag the airbrushes out and put them back to work.
That’s fantastic. Part of what I love about the airbrush is that the same tool can be used to paint Custom Graphics, Murals and Fine Art.

Back