Just saying hi

Hi there welcome from New Zealand. Where are you from? Do you have any gear? Any background in art or painting?

Hi there welcome from New Zealand. Where are you from? Do you have any gear? Any background in art or painting?
I live in Slovenia. I am graphic designer.

My new equipment right now for starter is(wanna have fun with t-shirts :) ):
Eclipse HP-BCS & HP-SBS
custom 10 liter(don't know how many gallons this is -.-)
Moister trap on compressor, little moister trap on the airbrush(the one which gives me problems),air regulator, and bunch of other equipment for taking care of airbrushes and add-ons like crown cap, Iwata Professional Airbrush Maintenance tools and so on.

I am in a process in buying 50 liter quiet compressor(13,2086 us gallons).

That is some cool gear - the eclipse are great. So why such a large compressor tank? 4 or 5 ltr for tee's should be fine...

But to be honest I was very happy when I bought vinyl cutter for stencils, cause the first time I used scalpel for stencil, i got it in my finger... Now I am scared of scalpels :D

Welcome home:D Your not from around Dravograd up by the Austria boarder are you ? I spent some time there decades ago it was beautiful there.

Welcome home:D Your not from around Dravograd up by the Austria boarder are you ? I spent some time there decades ago it was beautiful there.
I'm from Ljubljana. But as you already know, Slovenia is so small, you can walk across Slovenia in one day probably. :D

Yeah maybe two day if you stop to eat too much of the good food I had when I was there .
Here you go, so you don't forget our food :)

cevapcici u lepinji:
n8u8g055ae4.jpg

prekmurska gibanica
gibanica.png

golaz z polento:
polenta-golaz.jpg

filane paprike s pire krompirjem:
polnjena-paprika.jpg

I can see you will fit right in here :D and I am still hungry :( That looks so tasty

Sprayguns Direct are a really good place to buy from. Good service and great prices. Airbrushes are pretty good prices too.

Lee

Sprayguns Direct are a really good place to buy from. Good service and great prices. Airbrushes are pretty good prices too.

Lee
I am buying airbrushes and stuff from here:
https://www.air-craft.net/

edit: I am still scared of that scalpel set I bought:
https://www.air-craft.net/acatalog/Craft-Knife-Set.html#SID=45

I tried to look what I got in this set when stenciling, and the next thing scalpel was stucked in my finger -.-

Store owner Martin is a great guy. If he doesn't have something, he will get it. Prices are very nice.

But sprayguns I will take from Sprayguns Direct. Delivery to me is around 20 Pounds. It's worth it to me, cause in my country prices of stuff are abnormal...

Last edited:
Back