Kia ora team

I do indeed, use to be a barista.
I've had to reduce the intake though after my recent surgery (replaced part of aorta and aortic valve after tear), but I like to think that the caffeine and the heart rate/blood pressure meds battle it out for supremacy
Awesome... sadly my La Pavoni is out of order at the moment but I make a passable coffee with my old Delonghi... come on down some stage.

Awesome... sadly my La Pavoni is out of order at the moment but I make a passable coffee with my old Delonghi... come on down some stage.
La Pavoni? mate you're not messing around. Although I hear they're a bit of a pain to try get fixed though?
Well, I'm not working at the moment, so I can stroll down any time during the day if you work from home. Would be great to see your set up, otherwise after 8pm is usually good once I have the kid in bed

La Pavoni? mate you're not messing around. Although I hear they're a bit of a pain to try get fixed though?
Well, I'm not working at the moment, so I can stroll down any time during the day if you work from home. Would be great to see your set up, otherwise after 8pm is usually good once I have the kid in bed
After 8 typically works. I start early and finish about 4... weekends are always good. Yes, the La Pavoni some stuff you can fix easy... other stuff... grrrrr...

Back