Lady Charlie's Escapades in Painting

LadyCharlie

Mac-Valve Maestro!
.... and so begins my artist's log. I joined the forum in 2017 and shortly thereafter entered the Twilight Zone. I'm sure the boring details are somewhere in a previous post.

My first Paint Pal was a very pathetic eyeball that @JackEb graciously accepted with a promise I would paint her something stellar when I knew how.

My second Paint Pal of Moon & Star Fire went to @Mr.Micron. This is my very first real airbrush painting. After indulging in his homemade moonshine, a lot of moonshine, he acknowledged liking my painting.

20201130_190544.jpg

This forum has been Heaven sent! I have never met a lovelier group of talented artists that share their knowledge so freely. The twisted humor is a huge added bonus. God has truly blessed me in my journey to find the best airbrush family in the world! Thank you for your nudging and poking to make me kick it in gear. I promise not to disappoint.

BTW....my given name is Colette Marie but my friends call me Charlie.

subscribed :)

giphy.gif

nice to see you do a log Charlie, I will find time to update mine shortly !
its nice to come back to these logs and see just how far we progress, some quicker than others because they have more time but we are all on the same journey, some are just further down the road.
and I do like the eye you sent, I've got your very first paint pal ! so when your famous I can say 'I knew her when ... ' :p

.... and so begins my artist's log. I joined the forum in 2017 and shortly thereafter entered the Twilight Zone. I'm sure the boring details are somewhere in a previous post.

My first Paint Pal was a very pathetic eyeball that @JackEb graciously accepted with a promise I would paint her something stellar when I knew how.

My second Paint Pal of Moon & Star Fire went to @Mr.Micron. This is my very first real airbrush painting. After indulging in his homemade moonshine, a lot of moonshine, he acknowledged liking my painting.

View attachment 64604

This forum has been Heaven sent! I have never met a lovelier group of talented artists that share their knowledge so freely. The twisted humor is a huge added bonus. God has truly blessed me in my journey to find the best airbrush family in the world! Thank you for your nudging and poking to make me kick it in gear. I promise not to disappoint.

BTW....my given name is Colette Marie but my friends call me Charlie.
Hang on a minute there my sweet Lady !!! I had not drank one drop of shine before saying how much I loved the painting you sent me . Plus I have my wood working neighbor making a special frame to house not only your beautiful paint but the awesome Christmas card you sent with it . The nice 6 shot (shot glass) will not be going in the frame due to I use it :D So tonight I have only had 6 shots from it so I am feeling no pain.....

I had a couple pf dragon refs I had planned to look at. I have plenty of substrate to work on. Just not decided yet,

Didn't realise @LadyCharlie, You had been here since 2017, were you one of those "lurkers" :)
No....I actually made a formal introduction before I went missing. I did venture over every so often but I could not paint. I really didn't have much of a contribution to the forum..... until I frolicked with JackEb, Airbrush Dreams and Mr.Micron. They all very kindly inspired me. I have learned so much from all of you! I'm loving airbrushing. :)

Last edited:
Back