Latest acquisition

2Diverse

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
This came yesterday. No, it's not a CM or Takumi but I'm fairly certain this one is a lot better than I am. My excellent hindsight reminded me I should have ordered the 2mm needle/nozzle as then I would have had all three sizes. This came with the 1.5 and 4mm n/n. I will be ordering them at some point.

I have a few more ABs coming . I had ordered this one last and it showed up first. Granted, a couple I bought are coming from Germany so I do expect them to take a wee bit longer. Got this for what I thought was a good price. Still the most expensive airbrush I've purchased.

And I do have a severe case of AAD. I can't seem to stop myself. If there is an AAD group meeting I should probably join.

Hi, my name is Jim. I buy airbrushes...

They are gorgeous. I had been skeptical about H&S brushes but now that I have one it seems I was way off base. From what I see and feel the quality is there to justify the cost. This one is supposed to have the new/upgraded needles too. And I did something that I've started doing more of. I read the instruction manual BEFORE I did anything with it.

One very nice touch to me is it has a small metal protective cap to cover the needle tip for shipping. Most don't have them anymore. And with Badger you get a real neat special rubber bulb.

I'll be PMing you pics of a few more I've gotten recently Dave. Once I get them in. For the most part I think I've done fairly well.

Last edited:
And I do have a severe case of AAD. I can't seem to stop myself. If there is an AAD group meeting I should probably join.

Hi, my name is Jim. I buy airbrushes...

welcome to the club :)
Most of us add #AADmember or #NoAirbrushLeftBehind to our signature section :)
We don’t meet in a regular basis but sit quietly drooling over each other’s purchases :)
The Infinity is a gorgeous brush and one of the few non Iwata brushes in my collection.
As for reading the manual first .. well what can I say ……
My vehicle licence plate says it all …
upload_2021-9-11_8-45-7.jpeg

Thank you for the suggestion and the link AJ. My airbrush holder has a valve on it. I'll have to put a regulator on the hose side and see what it shows.

They are very nice looking brushes. I tend to stick with Iwata because that’s what I know, I haven’t tried many other males besides the cheapo that I had first and a couple of Creos / GSI / Mr Hobby (whatever they’re called). I like the Creos brushes too, but I do have an itch to try an Infinity. Out of interest more than anything.
RTFM is a good habit to be in! Lol. I’ve been forcing myself to do this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan to add at least one more H&S to my collection. I like their Chameleon #1 2in1 set. Being from the US I dig the blue and red combo. Add to that I was born on the 4th of July, I like the flag.

I plan to add at least one more H&S to my collection. I like their Chameleon #1 2in1 set. Being from the US I dig the blue and red combo. Add to that I was born on the 4th of July, I like the flag.

The best way to order the Chameleon is to order the custom airbrush from H&S just make sure that the body is of a color and not chrome (colored bodies on H&S airbrushes are always aluminum since its anodized.) Here is the link to it. Build an Airbrush (build-an-airbrush.de)

Or you can buy a Cult of Paint edition Infinity which is a Chameleon basically (all aluminum body airbrush based on the infinity design.) It also comes with my favorite trigger shape ever. You can only get them in two UK based stores online but both stores ship to the US. Cult of Paint Infinity - Cult Of Paint | Element Games and Cult of Paint Infinity Airbrush – Artis Opus Store (artis-opus.com)

I got mine from Element games but both companies ship to the US.

Build an Airbrush (build-an-airbrush.de)

Jason, This is AWESOME! I didn't know it existed. A BIG thank you!

Just so I'm looking at this right, I built a two color one. This would be a Chameleon correct? If I chose the chrome plated one it would be an Infinity then.

The price it's showing is 215 Eur. Around about $255 US. Shipping is 19.50 Eur, around $25. I registered. If this would be the cost it would be at about the same cost as one off the SprayGunner shelf. But this one would have my name on it as you can do thatlol.

Build an Airbrush (build-an-airbrush.de)

Jason, This is AWESOME! I didn't know it existed. A BIG thank you!

Just so I'm looking at this right, I built a two color one. This would be a Chameleon correct? If I chose the chrome plated one it would be an Infinity then.

The price it's showing is 215 Eur. Around about $255 US. Shipping is 19.50 Eur, around $25. I registered. If this would be the cost it would be at about the same cost as one off the SprayGunner shelf. But this one would have my name on it as you can do thatlol.

Yep that's exactly right, and yeah the fact that you can customize it with your name is a bonus.

I'd love to order one today but it's not in my budget:cry:.

Wait, I have a whole bunch. Anyone wanna buy an airbrush?

No just kidding.

One thing I use an AB for is painting scale models. There is a local show coming up at the end of this month. I plan to get a table and sell a lot of the kits I have cause I ain't never gonna build 'em anyway. I had planned to set aside some of those funds for my AAD. If I do well, I know what I'll be ordering:thumbsup:.

It’s a great site but last time I checked they don’t ship to Australia :([/QUOTE]

That is sad Jack. Makes ya wonder why. I dunno:confused:.

It’s a great site but last time I checked they don’t ship to Australia :(

That is sad Jack. Makes ya wonder why. I dunno:confused:.[/QUOTE]
in the past they have posted on Facebook a poll of locations that they don't currently post to, as an idea of where their customers were I guess, I submitted but it didn't change anything. they still don't post to Australia :(
I had a blue & silver one all set up in the cart, complete with 'the dragon hunter' engraving and couldn't checkout because they don't post here

Back