Looking at a California Air Compressor

For instance, youll find plenty of reviews on high quality 1.4 hvlp spray guns that go something like;
"i bought this to paint my house with and I cant get it to spray the paint, ive tried turning the pressure way up and everything, finally had to return it"

I always read one star reviews first, before I make an order.
Same here. Why I ordered it compared to some others.
Reviews? I didn't read any reviews - this way if it stinks, I can just blame you :evil::laugh:lol:cool:
Dave, that's OK. Mine works fine for me. I can't and won't warranty yours ;)
Me too, most often if all the bad reviews are obviously written by idiots then youre good to go.
Husky and Robby, some of those 1 star reviews are entertaining as all get out!:D
For instance, youll find plenty of reviews on high quality 1.4 hvlp spray guns that go something like;
"i bought this to paint my house with and I cant get it to spray the paint, ive tried turning the pressure way up and everything, finally had to return it"
I think I've seen a few of those. lollol You can lead an idiot to reason, but you can't make them think.:sus:

Husky and Robby, some of those 1 star reviews are entertaining as all get out!:D
This one is funny -.-

1.0 out of 5 starsDoesn't stay calibrated
ByVickerson February 7, 2018
Verified Purchase
Bought this to replace a really old sound meter I had and when I got it the readings seemed off. I have a calibration tool for it so calibrated it. Seemed to work fine for a bit and then it seemed off again, went back and sure enough it was off by about 5 dB again. This kept happening and I finally gave up, it just doesn't want to stay calibrated for some reason, not sure why.

I remember when I bought from amazon those headband magnifying glasses. From time to time I needed to edit my review :D

First it was wauuuu niceeeeee, Next month edit: lol, then next edit lol and so on :D So from 5 stars I am on 2 now. I wait one more month and I will be on one star.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...ef=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B077RVCJWM

we got old saying in my country which goes something like this if you translate it: How much money you give, that's how much music you will get.

damn I just realized they are offering me new ones for free in the responce on my review hahaha :D Didn't read that review for some time. Sry for off topic, need to send mail to get new one crapy magnifying glasses for free. lol

tenor.gif

Need some help and I don't wanna open new thread for this. I know you guys will solve this in a second...

I got mail with a code:
Thanks for your reply.

We will send you a new set headset magnifer for total free.

The code was added in the attachment.

Question: where the hell I need to put that code? lol
Do you get free shipping as well? I am noob with this returning things..

Need some help and I don't wanna open new thread for this. I know you guys will solve this in a second...

I got mail with a code:
Thanks for your reply.

We will send you a new set headset magnifer for total free.

The code was added in the attachment.

Question: where the hell I need to put that code? lol

Order online and insert the code instead of cash:)

This one is funny -.-

1.0 out of 5 starsDoesn't stay calibrated
ByVickerson February 7, 2018
Verified Purchase
Bought this to replace a really old sound meter I had and when I got it the readings seemed off. I have a calibration tool for it so calibrated it. Seemed to work fine for a bit and then it seemed off again, went back and sure enough it was off by about 5 dB again. This kept happening and I finally gave up, it just doesn't want to stay calibrated for some reason, not sure why.
funny.jpg

Back