WANTED LOOKING FOR WOLD A1 AND A2 PARTS

1966vw

I'd like to find any parts for Wold A1 and A2. Especially tip assemblies. Thanks

Good luck! Your best bet is to keep an eye on auction sites, and hope something relatively clean pop's up, and you can snag it before any one of the others looking for them, before the price gets out of hand ;). I finally wound up with a nice very early 40's A2 that looks like it was perhaps never used. They do all work, just some a bit better than others...

wolds1.jpg

OH, I tried the New Zealand Wold site, had contact with the owner on several occasions, even enlisted the aide of someone that lived quite close to the factory, but had zero luck in actually procuring anything from them. After about 6 months of trying regularly to get a deal finalized, I gave up.

I've tried contacting the New Zealand outfit with no luck. The last time there website was altered was 2009 so I guess they are out of business. I will keep trying. Thanks all

Good luck! Your best bet is to keep an eye on auction sites, and hope something relatively clean pop's up, and you can snag it before any one of the others looking for them, before the price gets out of hand ;). I finally wound up with a nice very early 40's A2 that looks like it was perhaps never used. They do all work, just some a bit better than others...

View attachment 56571

View attachment 56571
A beautiful group of Wolds. I especially love that color cup for the A2N. Totally jealous!

:D no,
Just refer to the Dragon pic above,
Just the basics, where you call home, what got you started, what gear you currently have of paint/brushes, where you want to end up if you’re a beginner.

We enjoy knowing a little about our newcomers and helping them on their journey.

The link to the intro section is in mr.microns post above with our intro Dragon

Back