Manifold...yes or no?

just wondering. Didn't you get 4 cups with your grafo like on this picture?
51gOAZPQaQL._AC_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Airbrush-Harder-Steenbeck-127013-SprayGunner/dp/B013Z79L1S

just wondering. Didn't you get 4 cups with your grafo like on this picture?

I know this thread has gotten off track ;), but yes - the Grafo T2 comes with 4 color cups.

DSC_9807.jpg

The color cup top and feed tube screw into the side of the brush.

DSC_9808.jpg

They consist of a top with feed tube, and a twist on color cup. You get one top, four cups with the purchase of the brush. They are exceptionally well made and finished, but I actually find them to be pain to use. In order to change colors, you must remove the first cup, and then clean the feed tube, top, and paint channel completely before twisting a new color cup on the brush - or risk contaminating the new color with the old.

DSC_9809.jpg

It is an old design, as seen here on a much older Efbe -

DSC_9810.jpg

Same deal - the color cups screw onto the side of the brush -

DSC_9812.jpg

The Efbe cups are a little different, as they have tabs on the cup rather than the top, and they twist into a slot in the top itself.

DSC_9813.jpg

Because I find changing colors on this style set up such a tedious ordeal, I made adapters for each brush that allow the use of common color cups. I chose to go with Iwata/Olympos cups because they are the most plentiful in my collection -

DSC_9814.jpg

I know this thread has gotten off track ;), but yes - the Grafo T2 comes with 4 color cups.

View attachment 64672

The color cup top and feed tube screw into the side of the brush.

View attachment 64673

They consist of a top with feed tube, and a twist on color cup. You get one top, four cups with the purchase of the brush. They are exceptionally well made and finished, but I actually find them to be pain to use. In order to change colors, you must remove the first cup, and then clean the feed tube, top, and paint channel completely before twisting a new color cup on the brush - or risk contaminating the new color with the old.

View attachment 64674

It is an old design, as seen here on a much older Efbe -

View attachment 64675

Same deal - the color cups screw onto the side of the brush -

View attachment 64676

The Efbe cups are a little different, as they have tabs on the cup rather than the top, and they twist into a slot in the top itself.

View attachment 64678

Because I find changing colors on this style set up such a tedious ordeal, I made adapters for each brush that allow the use of common color cups. I chose to go with Iwata/Olympos cups because they are the most plentiful in my collection -

View attachment 64677
I love good off topic :)

Back