Marissa Oosterlee great yarmouth uk

Damn good to see that you're going too Matty, I know for sure both come away with huge talent:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah I've got someone to copy now,just like being back in school:whistling:

Jump in the motor mate and come and join us you know you want too, I'm sure the wife will let you.:thumbsup:

Yeah I've got someone to copy now,just like being back in school:whistling:

Jump in the motor mate and come and join us you know you want too, I'm sure the wife will let you.:thumbsup:

Cheers mate, theres still room ya know [emoji848]

I actually do want to but I have to be realistic with the situation at home and I also have loads of work on this year, but it really does give me a lot of consolation knowing that you are both getting there, when your done you two will be helping me, couldn't happen to two better gentlemen, I'm positively chuffed:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gary that fella that i mentioned i gave a helping hand to ......Wayne pinkham....he's going too, i will prob pick m and c up from airport again and stop the night so maybe see you in pub night before?

I actually do want to but I have to be realistic with the situation at home and I also have loads of work on this year, but it really does give me a lot of consolation knowing that you are both getting there, when your done you two will be helping me, couldn't happen to two better gentlemen, I'm positively chuffed:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Gotta do what ya gotta do mate

Very kind of you.
Im sure youll end up on one soon

Gary that fella that i mentioned i gave a helping hand to ......Wayne pinkham....he's going too, i will prob pick m and c up from airport again and stop the night so maybe see you in pub night before?

Def Adam, im travelling over wednesday to save me being knackered on the first day. Will hopefully get together before hand.

Back