micron finaly got here

Well ya all can keep em.. I use one and no matter what I tried the dang thing just would not keep the cup in... Before you ask it was an IWATA.
But than again different strokes for different folks...

lol, mine was one of those cheap brushes off ebay. came in a set with a compressor aswell!

I like the side feed. I just woke up going to 7 11 to get a fix Thain coming back to mess with it and see if it gets smaller lol yes yes i have reduced the paint im no nube. this is why I should have gone to coast dave wood have probably looked at it to make sure it was groovy before shipping it . Don't think its the gun or artist just think its not that much better Thain the infinity. thank god spring will be here soon i need to get bizy and take a break from this nonsense....lol

I like the side feed. I just woke up going to 7 11 to get a fix Thain coming back to mess with it and see if it gets smaller lol yes yes i have reduced the paint im no nube. this is why I should have gone to coast dave wood have probably looked at it to make sure it was groovy before shipping it . Don't think its the gun or artist just think its not that much better Thain the infinity. thank god spring will be here soon i need to get bizy and take a break from this nonsense....lol

Idk know about the micron, but between my hs evo and iwata hpc+ is a world of difference, took me a week to learn the evo, its a world of difference, idk if u are a hs person or both, but my previous tutor said to me that the micron is a brush apart that u can't just master in a day.
Knowing iwata and the micron it would be weird for sending a bad one, i rarely ever heard it.

I have both, infinity/micron and the micron is in for a repair at the moment, I have been airbrushing for a couple of years and from my limited experience with both these airbrushes there isn’t much to call between them, they both when reduction is right will pull great detail but you will paya £100.00 + more for the micron.
I think sometimes too much energy in put on trying to get fine lines and stuff from an airbrush I was like that but not so much now. You have other weapons like a fine hairy stick or water coloured pencil and in some cases can give great results plus a big time saver to.

Tony

the more i think about it the moor its going back to bad i didnt think it through enough the color cups from coast arrived today they actually come with shaker dingle balls cool

the more i think about it the moor its going back to bad i didnt think it through enough the color cups from coast arrived today they actually come with shaker dingle balls cool

Shaker dingle balls!!! Haaaaa!!! Never heard them called that before! Love it! How are you liking it so far? I have been wanting one for a while but the price tag keeps me from being able to have one in my arsenal.

so far stid=ck with what you have not sure just got it but i just figured out whats wrong with it i was compairing the needle from the h&s and theh&s is sooo much tiny er i wonder if they got the wrong nozzle set in the damn thing i put the infinity needle in the iwata and it works like a charm there should be barely a diferance from the .15 to .18

so far stid=ck with what you have not sure just got it but i just figured out whats wrong with it i was compairing the needle from the h&s and theh&s is sooo much tiny er i wonder if they got the wrong nozzle set in the damn thing i put the infinity needle in the iwata and it works like a charm there should be barely a diferance from the .15 to .18

Sorry to hear your having problems with it. I know that is the last thing you wanted after waiting to get it. I would do like Micron said and try and contact Dave Monning. I take it you bought it from Coast? He should be able to help you through your problems!

Hi, ive had the good fortune to have used a Custom Micron side feed. Only used it for 4 days while on Marissa Oosterlee's Portrait course but liked it enough to be saving for one. Instant paint response and fatigue free trigger. It was a joy to use. I couldn't fault it at all.
I hope you persist with it for a little while longer before you decide to send it back. In the mean time i have my HP-B+ and my trusty Richpen Mojo mkII to keep me in check.

Happy Painting

Lee

well thread looks to be cooling off il just say dont get me wrong thi micron truly is a nice gun but im not seeing micro lines be beter off returning it and getting paint. i am going out to get something to eat i heard an animal out side when imget back il start a portrait may be il return the un have some one send me a piece of paper with micro lines on it and if its impresive il get another micron from dave at coast

I guess everybody has their preference of how things should work. I just could not get the hang of my Badger 105. It just did not work they way I expected it to even though my only gun before it was another Badger.

Back