Micron sb issues

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
My micron didn't wanna spray. So I played with a trigger so I can figure it out what is wrong. Suddenly I hear something falling on ceramic tiles and I manage to find part number: 14A
-.-

Do I put it inside from the trigger part or do I remove stem part? :sour:
I hope I didn't lose something...

looks like I have all parts... And to me it looks like it need to go inside from the trigger part :confused:

WP_20210501_002.jpg WP_20210501_004.jpg

not sure what part you are calling 14A ;). If you mean the "air piston" , it is installed from the top of the brush, down through the trigger slot. It should slide though an o-ring seal, so really should be held in place...

Ok, now i see your photo's - yes, that pin gets installed from the top, down through the trigger slot.

not sure what part you are calling 14A ;). If you mean the "air piston" , it is installed from the top of the brush, down through the trigger slot. It should slide though an o-ring seal, so really should be held in place...

Ok, now i see your photo's - yes, that pin gets installed from the top, down through the trigger slot.
I was praying you will see this thread, when I seen you were on forum lol

I don't have a clue how air piston dropped from my brush... I was just pressing on trigger while PSI on compressor was set to 10 PSI. And then suddenly my trigger jumped back and I heard noise on ceramic tiles from air piston dropping on the floor.

I was praying you will see this thread, when I seen you were on forum lol

I don't have a clue how air piston dropped from my brush... I was just pressing on trigger while PSI on compressor was set to 10 PSI. And then suddenly my trigger jumped back and I heard noise on ceramic tiles from air piston dropping on the floor.

If your trigger was not in the right place, it is possible that air pressure popped the pin out. If the trigger is in correctly, it presses down on top of that pin, so that it can not come out.

If your trigger was not in the right place, it is possible that air pressure popped the pin out. If the trigger is in correctly, it presses down on top of that pin, so that it can not come out.
trigger is back. I did manage to put it back and when I press trigger air doesn't come out of airbrush. As soon I let trigger off It jumps like it would like to fly and I hear air noise for a half a second: Psssssssssst

Try loosening your quick connect fitting a little - I have heard of them causing issues when over-tightened - I think the o-ring keeps the valve from opening.
thank you DaveG for help. My Micron is now back and working. I was really care full now, how I put my trigger inside and I loosen quick connect a little just in case and airbrush is now ready and working. :)

Just in case anybody will have similar issues. I didn't change anything from the last time my airbrush was used. So this was out of the blue for me.

Back