Mixing product lines

N

Neural

I've got a couple bottles of Wicked paint (jett black, and pearl black).

If I want to use them in a piece that is primarily Candy20, are there any *different* additives that I should be using? Or can I just keep using 4030 and 4012?

You’re fine to mix them Mate. I don’t know about the original Createx paint, but Wicked, Auto-Air, Illustration, Bloodline, Lifeline, Candy2o can all be used together without any additional additives as far as I’m aware.
A few of the artists Signature Series have sever of the different lines together in one set. The only additive would be 4030 for the Candies, which can also be used with all the other lines.

I got this in an email from Createx.

"Auto Air 4004 and Wicked W200 are the same resin base (Wicked Detail Colors use a different resin base, however it’s not available as a transparent base, same as the resin used to make Auto Air 4600 Series Candy – Pigment Colors)

5601 Createx Airbrush Colors Transparent Base is its own resin, unique to the Createx Airbrush Colors line

5090 Createx Illustration Colors Transparent Base is its own resin, unique to the Createx Illustration Colors line. "

Back