My censier apology to

J

Johnny T.

Hello every one, let me just say to every one on the forum how sorry I am for not completing my PAINT PALL on time, specially to my recipient. I even mist the deadline for finishing the bike for my sons wedding also. I'm gone tell you Why, I just had my third heart attack. and as before I'm one lucky bastard. This is my third widow maker. the one that i had before i live through it and made a fast recovery. This one not so good but I'm not complaining I'm steel alive. it has been a very slow recovery. I haven't been able to do much but I'm progressing. I did get my paint pall and it was very very nice. i will post pictures of it when I'm able to drive probably in three weeks or so. all my equipment is at my apartment in Wisconsin where i work. My little lady won let me snick a drive to get the airbrushes and paint. and my paint pall is there to, almost done. and i will send it out to my recipient as soon that I'm able to go get it and finish it. Better late than never. I'm really sorry guys.

:thumbsup:Thanks for the update and glad your still here. I've kissed the reaper and sent him on his way and it's not just a physical recovery. The mental recovery isn't easy either.

Maybe third time is a charm ? Now you're hopefully fixed and can get on with the business of enjoying life.

At least you have received a PP to brighten your day when you're feeling down. At least your paintpal now has a reason for the delay.
You also now have a reason to get back on your feet and finish that paint pal.

Sending positive vibes to you.:thumbsup:

Yep Johnny, Sorry to here of this and I hope you have a speedy recovery, I know for sure your paint pal wouldn't dream of you continuing with their painting, like everyone else they will want you to just take it easy and concentrate on your own well being, and respect for having the strength to let us know of your misfortune, get well soon.

And ditto on the vibes:thumbsup:

Slow down , Life is short and over working and stress just make it shorter.
My kids think it is cool that I have 2 framed death certificates hanging in my home office space from my Military days I tell them it is to remind me to take life and live it . I am sorry to hear of your heart attack and do hope you get back in the saddle and stay healthy .
Take your time on recovery .

Thanks guys, so far so good. and i don't know if i can take it any easier. I'm Kind of getting board. with not much to do. specially having the wife hounding me about taking it easy and not do anything. she goes to work and the other watch dog come in, my two boys. they watch me like a hawk.

It will give your mind something to think about.
During my recovery this place was my happy place :D

I think my son is gone do that this weekend. She don't want me to go on long drive and she don't want to leve me alone when she's home. She just don't want to go any weare. Unless she has to go to work. Now that I'm feeling better about things I tell her to just go out and do some shopping but she won't live me alone. Lol woaman.

Glad you are ok @Johnny T. , and glad you liked your PP I did post a picture of it on the PP10 thread so you dont need to worry about that, just take it nice and easy and get well soon.

Hi johnny, glad you are still with us. Be good and listen to your wife so that you stay around some more. :)
Just because you cant paint right now you can still pass the boring hours by checking in with your forum family. So jump in with some thread jacking, give us your opinions on anything and everything, and just go to the 'open bar' section for general chat.

Also to keep you from getting too bored, you could do some drawing or even print out and collage some prints to make refs for when you can paint.

When you are allowed :), then painting will be the best medicine and great therapy. Sending positive vibes for a speedy recovery.

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. I'll keep in touch from now on. Sorry I didn't inform ou sooner but I was feeling kind of kind down. I usually push my self. To do better but this time was kind of hard. By thank to my wife and kids I'm on my way to recovery mentally and physically. So I will stay in touch. At leas I'm ready to pick my AB.

Lol, Thanks guys. I'm working on getting back on the saddle. Like i said before i don't let anything stop me until now. but having the wife and kids that now who you are, plus they know that's not the person that they knew before. They kept pushing me to get out of my rut. So I'm grateful to have them in my life looking out after me.

Back