My compressor just died

I am sure that someone will have that compressor and will be able to tell you how long it will run for continuously. My Iwata power Jet pro will run for longer than that and it only has a 3L tank so I think it would be good for a long time.

Depuis combien de temps l'avez-vous?
Êtes-vous satisfait de votre compresseur?
Combien de watts consomme-t-il?
En termes de bruit, vous le compareriez à quoi?
Je demande car cela me semble pas mal et c'est de travailler dans une pièce de la maison afin d'éviter d'ennuyer les autres ...

Google translation:
How long have you had it?
Are you satisfied with your compressor?
How many watts does it consume?
In terms of noise, what would you compare it to?
I ask because it seems to me not bad and it is to work in a room of the house in order to avoid boring others ...​

If you are asking me about the Iwata power jet pro

I have had it several years (fixed it once) so far https://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/iwata-powerjet-pro-repairs.20952/
Yes it does the job I need it to do
I don't know how many watts, there are no labels on it (got it off eBay) Not in the instructions either.
It's around 56db not as quiet as a Bambi (but does not disturb people in another room)
When airbrushing it comes on about every 30-40 seconds depending on how much air I am using and how often I stop. It only has a small tank. I thought it was a 3L tank but it is only 2L

just a thought. I surrounded my big compressor with box in which compressor come delivered. Then I put bunch of blankets on that wooden box. And compressor can't be heard. It still gets air, cause box is not tight around it, but blankets on that box muffled compressor incredibly. Actually I used one sleeping bag as well for this...

I heard off 2 of my friends who have Bambi compressors and they are great for general airbrushing. One of them has the 2 motor 50L version and it can run a mini gun but struggles to keep up with air. He said that with the 50L tank it has to fill up every 45 minutes, I would guess the 9L would be probably every 6 or 7 minutes between fill up.

Back