My first decent Airbrush

Congrats, keep it well maintained internally and it will last you a lifetime, with the occasional needle replacement and maybe a nozzle if you play floor darts with it.
Many of us started with a cheapy generic brush, just to find out if this airbrush malarky is for us, most continue and suffer with AAD (Airbrush aquisition disorder)
people that are willing to research (this forum is a great start) , ask for help, listen to advise will be fine and progress nicely :)

most that are willing to research (this forum is a great start) , ask for help, listen to advise then you'll be fine :)
Pretty much exactly what I have been doing the last month. reading threads and learning as much as I can. This forum is an awesome resource for any skill level. As well as home to some great people

It is very much like a home, we all support each other when needed, can talk about things we love without judgement and enjoy a good laugh.
Over time you'll get to know the little (or not so little) idiosyncrasies of our fruit loop family.
Above all we all like airbrushing and will talk and talk and talk about airbrushes and all things related and occasionally have a laugh

We dont take ourselves to seriously but we take our airbrushes and associated artworks seriously - unless we're experimenting - then its all out mayhem :)

Congrats Dude! That was my first proper airbrush too and it’s been awesome. It’s taken the Noob abuse like a champ and now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing, the lines it’ll do are really crisp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well finally got to test this bugger out. OMG what a difference. this is so much of an upgrade
Now to plan my next AB purchase lol

I was wondering if you would be someone resistant to the virus.. but I guess not. Maybe someday, someone will give us hope an antiviral medication can be made from their blood.

I was wondering if you would be someone resistant to the virus.. but I guess not. Maybe someday, someone will give us hope an antiviral medication can be made from their blood.
nope I am not resistant , I just might be one of the ones that has to build a new out building just store all my AB supplies hahahahaha

Congrats. You just made the best choice ever. I love, love, love my micron, but to be truthful the hp-cs is my first love, and both together are the dream team. It is imo the best, toughest, most hard wearing, versatile brush for the money there is. The perfect all rounder. Thought it's not marketed as a detail brush I can get the same fine lines from it as I can the micron, after I took the time to get to know it, and push its limits. The micron is so smooth, and gets those lines effortlessly and is all kinds of awesome, but it doesn't have the versatility of this bad boy. These are the only two brushes I own, and do everything I need. Will always have an eclipse as long as I AB

The .35 is great, less fussy for reduction than detail guns, so great to learn on, but when dialled in gets sweet lines. Gives a 2 inch spray pattern also so great for coverage. Win win.

Just send me your money and i'll make a cure..... for whoever sends me their money anyhow.

Back