My first decent Airbrush

lollollol I wouldn't say I'm immature at 59 years of age, @DaveG. However, I will go as far as to say I'm a total neophyte when it comes to AAD after I see a subset of your collection. If this were the Navy, I am but a lowly ensign, Admiral Dave, I salute you!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lollollol I wouldn't say I'm immature at 59 years of age, @DaveG. However, I will go as far as to say I'm a total neophyte when it comes to AAD after I see a subset of your collection. If this were the Navy, I am but a lowly ensign, Admiral Dave, I salute you!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
My use of the word "immature" is not meant in regard to ones age or behavior, but more rather the fledgling stage at which your AAD disorder displays itself lol;):thumbsup: - please take no offense, as I understand completely:cool:

My use of the word "immature" is not meant in regard to ones age or behavior, but more rather the fledgling stage at which your AAD disorder displays itself lol;):thumbsup: - please take no offense, as I understand completely:cool:
No offense taken, Admiral, Sir! lol ;)

Ok , I guess its name for me to come clean lol. The HP CS is my first decent brush, and I have only been airbrushing for 6 months. I do however own 13 AB's 6 master g23's 6 really cheap knock offs that never worked well and of course my HP... I have AAd very badly lol I kinda wish I could buy iwata's in a 6 pack

oops my bad lol a 6 pack of microns........ now that would be very tempting.. and I dont even know how to use my eclipse yet rofl
It's just like having a 3-piece gear puller set. You don't know what you're gonna use it for, but it sure looks cool on the peg board! :thumbsup:;):thumbsup:lol
I'm right there with you!

Dave, your AAD has progressed to ASD- Airbrush Storage Disorder. Cuz you don't know where to put them all!

Hey I just thought of a fun drinking game- you take a shot everytime Dave buys another airbrush lol.

@JackEb hmm... well the tune "Whole Lotta Rosie" does pop in my head!

Back