My first decent Airbrush

A week, she says.:rolleyes: I'd say more like day after tomorrowlol
Well if we count all the active members, with the total of Dave’s brushes then multiply by .. .. ..

Never mind, just keep passing the bottle, that’s right pass the bottle ... there’s no time to pour it into glasses, we’d never keep up with Daves buying ability !

Well if we count all the active members, with the total of Dave’s brushes then multiply by .. .. ..

Never mind, just keep passing the bottle, that’s right pass the bottle ... there’s no time to pour it into glasses, we’d never keep up with Daves buying ability !
"Cheers to the dragon hunting ladies at the end of the bar...all er two *hick!* no, three of them!", he slurs blearily as he falls over backwards off his stool. lol

I think this thread has officially been hijacked.

Hey @Squishy .... @HellBird is shouting drinks if we can get him to stay on the stool long enough.
Yup, it's hijacked all right.lol @crazyvet, congratulations, dude! This is one of the best examples of thread jacking I've seen here recently (and shamelessly contributed to). And it all started with a picture of an HP-CS:thumbsup:... Enjoy your new airbrush:D

I think this thread has officially been hijacked.

Hey @Squishy .... @HellBird is shouting drinks if we can get him to stay on the stool long enough.
Ha ha! Make mine a double. Dave keep buying the brushes, I can drink all of these lightweight under the table! I am awesome at drinking....and never get hangovers either! If only it were an Olympic event, gold all the way. It's my only natural talent lollol

Just imagine what I could do if I actually had money :p. And ,no JackEb, no drinking and power tools. That leads to digit loosing experiences, and I am way too fond of my digits.

Just imagine what I could do if I actually had money :p. And ,no JackEb, no drinking and power tools. That leads to digit loosing experiences, and I am way too fond of my digits.

you dont need powertools to lose a digit !!! Bought myself some nice new 'professional' grade knives for the kitchen..... suffice to say i'm wearing a bandaid on my finger today :laugh:

This is definitely an Olympic standard Threadjack. Not that it isn’t entertaining [emoji3]. Good
Things often come from thread jacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is definitely an Olympic standard Threadjack. Not that it isn’t entertaining [emoji3]. Good
Things often come from thread jacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
o_OLike new drinking games and safe equipment handling practices discussions?lollol
Oops!:eek:ops::eek:ops: (I'm not helping, am I?)

Its not thread jacking if you just say HP-cs at the end of every sentence lol
Got it
Like the the fortune cookie game... But just add " with an hp-cs " to the end of every post.
Hey if we take the shots with an hp-cs
We might actually last a while.

Back