My new girl, Infinity

AndreZA

Air-Valve Autobot!
I also got a new toy. Thanks to Flycatchr that managed to squeeze a few more of these from the supplier at a crazy prize, I caved and bought one.

It's just the 0.15 solo. I don't need a bigger nozzle yet but I will be looking for a bigger cup. Not to store more paint in but for easier cleaning.

I did not play with it much as I was busy with another painting. All I know is that it does not like Daler Rowney's FW white where the Micron has not problems whatsoever. E'tac goes through it like a dream though. Full review soon.

H&S_Infinity_sml.jpg

Can't wait to pick mine up!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a wicked AB. I am using mine all the time and love it. My next AB would definitely be the Evolution AL Plus!!! Looks like I am going to be a H&S Die Hard!!!

You must get the 0.4 needle too. It is such a pleasure doing big surfaces with it. Like a mini spraypaint gun, just a lot more accuracy. And if you do you would definitely need the 5ml cup. :)

Look forward to your review I use Daler Rowney's FW inks and ETAC through my Krome, but mainly just the Daler Rowney's FW White nowadays and ETACfor everything else..

by the time i got mine i use it all the time!!!!!!!you will find out things that you could not do so far!!!!

i am actualy starting to lean towards buying one myself il wait to se how you compare it to your micron . i could swear i have got super fine line deail from my regular infinity i would like to just have that one with the super large cup and .4 or6 set up and the new infinity with just the .15 to avoid having to keep taking apart

onequestion how does the coating compare visualy to the comon infinity

i am actualy starting to lean towards buying one myself il wait to se how you compare it to your micron . i could swear i have got super fine line deail from my regular infinity i would like to just have that one with the super large cup and .4 or6 set up and the new infinity with just the .15 to avoid having to keep taking apart

onequestion how does the coating compare visualy to the comon infinity

The CR Plus has a chrome finish for the people that is alergic to nickel plating. That is the only difference. The CR plus is just more shinier, and the normal has a tinge of yellow in it, because of the nickel. I am not alergic to nickel so I can enjoy my infinity for a lot less money, and mine can shine quite a bit too. So for you to decide is if you are alergic to Nickel or not, otherwise they are precisely the same.

I know from experience with my badger 105 that the moisture on my hands affect the nickel plating and discoulors it. No affect on chrome.

This thing is pretty cool. Very responsive but boy did it tire my finger out. I'll have to replace the airspring.

This thing is pretty cool. Very responsive but boy did it tire my finger out. I'll have to replace the airspring.

There is an adjustment screw in the air valve. I know my AL Plus came tight as hell from the factory.

There is an adjustment screw in the air valve. I know my AL Plus came tight as hell from the factory.

I tried that but as soon as you undo it from tight it is very loose and moves around. Don't know how long it will stay in there before working it way out completely. But on the other hand, it does have the DQ on so it will never be lost. Will try that again, thanks.

I tried that but as soon as you undo it from tight it is very loose and moves around. Don't know how long it will stay in there before working it way out completely. But on the other hand, it does have the DQ on so it will never be lost. Will try that again, thanks.

You could alway resort to the beeswax trick, it should stop it from moving. I did use the non permanent Loc-Tite on my Infinity, but it made the thing very tight. I have had my AL plus somewhat loose for month now with pretty heavy use and it doesn't seem to have moved.

i finaly got to mess around with my infinity and i take back anything bad i said about it its a real nice gun and super close to the micron its just if you dont like the horn cap you just have to be carefull i stil want an infinity cr pluss just so i can leave that as a fine gun and the old one will be the .4 or .6 gun and i will never take the new one apart except to clean it

This is a little demo I did this weekend using the Infinity and E'tax Sepia smoke. It's on computer paper and the face size from chin to hairline is about the size of my hand. No mapping used, only traced using graphite paper and some hand cut paper shields. I'm quite impressed with the gun.

IMG_6699_sml.jpg

This is a little demo I did this weekend using the Infinity and E'tax Sepia smoke. It's on computer paper and the face size from chin to hairline is about the size of my hand. No mapping used, only traced using graphite paper and some hand cut paper shields. I'm quite impressed with the gun.

View attachment 25952

Nice work Andre! Did you get your trigger tension problem worked out?

Back