For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

My start into pinstriping

Discussion in 'Pinstriping' started by Tocean, Nov 11, 2018.

1. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Very Likeable!

You’re absolutely right about them going hand in hand. Particularly as my interest is in Custom Painting, gotta learn to stripe those flames lol. Just as I start to get a grip on reducing paint for airbrushing I’ll be starting from scratch reducing it to stripe lol. I’m looking forward to giving it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CALz AyrWKz likes this.
  2. Tocean

Tocean Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

Hey those lines looks great:thumbsup: what brush are you using? Sorry for late reply I've got rushed out of town for work last month, so no practice for me - airbrush or striping:cry: Always when I'm on a roll, oh well it will be there when I get back:D

3. Tocean

Tocean Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

What kind of vector program are you using? Was going to buy a graphtec plotter next year, I really liked Flexisign years ago as the vector was user friendly but I heard they went to the cloud platform like Adobe, Illustrator is a pain in the ass.
    SiRoxx likes this.
  4. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Very Likeable!

I’ve started pretty basic with an App called Vectornator for IPad. They have some good tutorial videos and it seems like a decent programme. I have the Apple Pencil too, just need to find the time to sit and practice using it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk