For Every Airbrush Artist!

Want to see more forum, less google ads ? Then register for free

Register

WANTED Need Aluminium Aerograph handle

Discussion in 'Equipment Classified Ads' started by Lotus, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Lotus

Lotus Young Tutorling

I'm in need of an aluminum handle for an early Aerograph. Green in color. Please contact me. Thanks, Larry
  2. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Staff Member Admin SuperMod Very Likeable!

76D29BE6-B2B6-417C-9257-D194AE83EB90.jpeg
    You may find that introducing yourself and adding the country or state you live in might get you a better response .
    JackEb likes this.
  3. Kim McCann

Kim McCann Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

Hi Larry,

Evertyhing Airbrush still carries Aerograph parts, and have helped me find rare parts for my collection (I restore vintage airbrushes, and have some lovely Super '63s). I'd start by reaching out to them, or looking at the Vintage Air facebook group (if you are on facebook). It's an amazing resource for us collectors and old timers, for swapping parts, finding parts for older discontinued brushes, and even help in restoring strategies and techniques if one is so inclined.

Everything Airbrush is at https://www.everythingairbrush.com/...accessories/airbrush-spares/aerograph-spares/

And facebook vintage air is at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1479856872258633

I've managed to source old Wold resin handles, original Aerograph needles from before the 60s, and even unique handles for vintage Paasche airbrushes.

Sadly I don't have an aluminum handle for an Aerograph. I don't know that I have ever seen one. I've only ever seen the brass/black resin ones. I'd be very interested to see one. Something I don't have in my collection!

I know that Devilbiss (Aerograph maker) sells a new model called a Dagr that has an aluminum cutaway handle. You can get those from tcp global.
  4. DaveG

DaveG Airbush Analyst Very Likeable!

Larry is a member of vintage air. He posted this wanted request there, too. This is a Green Aerograph handle -

s-l1600 (2).jpg
    Kim McCann likes this.
  5. Kim McCann

Kim McCann Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

That looks lovely. What era was that from @DaveG ?
  6. DaveG

DaveG Airbush Analyst Very Likeable!

I should have specified that it was an image I grabbed off the web, rather than a piece in my collection - but, I would guesstimate at maybe the 1920's or 30's with this one. Prior to that they would have had a press on bulb for the air hose.
    Kim McCann likes this.