New bambino’s won’t start

Llew81

Double Actioner
So, my shiny new equipment has started to arrive and we appear to have hit immediate problems.. I’ve got a new bambi bb15v from graphic air here in the uk but it won’t start and seems completely dead.

I’ve tried numerous sockets that I know all work.. I had a quick read online to try and troubleshoot, the air tank is empty and I’ve turned the relief valve around until it clicked to ensure nothing there as well but still no joy.

I turn the switch and there is just nothing. I think something on it must be faulty but can’t get hold of bambi or graphic air at the moment.. is there anything else that I could try or that I am not doing? I don’t really want to go playing around inside anything to avoid negating the warranty (at least until I have spoken with bambi or graphic air anyway).. just wondering if I am completely missing something?

thanks

No.. It was pre-filled
I managed to speak with Bambi this morning and we went through a bit of troubleshooting.. We went through all we could over the phone but still couldnt get it to work. They are sending a replacement tomorrow so fingers crossed that one will work!

I’m sure either company will make sure you have a fully working unit. It’s annoying, it not the end of the world. Keep us informed on what happens.

Well the good folks at Bambi have been fantastic and sent me a replacement which arrived today.. we are now up and running, or at least my kids (5 and 7 are!)... oh and apparently if you do a splodge then don’t worry, because you have just painted a puffer fish!

Attachments

• 70123F65-6FD9-4C45-9561-F89A18D2B114.jpeg
    70123F65-6FD9-4C45-9561-F89A18D2B114.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 23
Well the good folks at Bambi have been fantastic and sent me a replacement which arrived today.. we are now up and running, or at least my kids (5 and 7 are!)... oh and apparently if you do a splodge then don’t worry, because you have just painted a puffer fish!
Absolutely, the artist doesn't make mistakes, they just change their mind.
Glad you got your gear sorted out and are up and are up and running.

Sometimes those splodges work well in a pic if they are in the right place. Enjoy your new gear and dont forget to post up what you do..

Lee

Back