New guy from Seattle area.

Had one time accident, I had a small boottle with color like that:
https://www.air-craft.net/acatalog/Flexi-Paint-Bottle-10ml-x-5.html#SID=235
and color dried in that eyedropper tube and I didn't know it. Just started with airbrushing. So i squeezed that boottle that paint would come out, and nothing happened... I sad to my self, no way little boottle I'm gonna win that fight. And I squeezed that boottle so hard, that eyedropper tube flew out in the air and color was flying all around my head. I almost got friking color in my eye. I was alone at home that time, so I called my mom so she examine if I have any color in my eye. I did wash that eye like for eternity with water. But I was scared like a baby at that moment. Probably for me would be good idea to wear protective glasses also :D

airbrush -> quick disconnect -> moisture trap -> hose -> compressor regulator -> compressor
Hope I didn't forget somethinkg, it's 3:30am my time in my defence :p
airbrush -> tail -> quick disconnect -> moisture trap -> hose -> compressor regulator -> compressor

I edited this a little so you don't get confused. I forgot about tail before...

Oh man this site really is great. Thanks for so easily offering up info! Is there a list around of all the stuff I should have before starting? Like brush, hose, paint, reduce, cleaner, etc? I have to figure out everything I need and then choose products, source it, and of course buy it. I want to make sure I have the necessaries before I get the brush full of paint.
Husky pretty much has you covered. The Quick connectors aren’t essential, but they make life easier. A lot of airbrushes run a standard 1/8 male
Female setup for the connectors. Iwata brushes and GSI would both run this type. Compressors are often 1/4 size. I think H&S come with a male quick connect so you’ll probably need a hose with 1/4 at one end and a female 1/8 Quick connect on the other. One of our members had posted a picture with all the different setups, I’ll try find it and link it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sno Jep European all the way. A big hello from Belgium!!! Welkome to this crazy bunch of lovely nutcases.

Back