New here just saying whhaaats up everyone

Hi Big Ron. Welcome to the forum! You should go on over to the Introductions section and introduce yourself to everyone. Let us know how long you've been ABing and what equipment you have. You'll get lots of information from the members here. We have a great bunch of artists who are willing to share what they know.

Welcome from Australia :)

How about I move this to the intro section and you give us a bit more info like where on the globe you call home, what brushes and paint you use, what got you started... are you into minatures/models or more into the art side of things.

Yes we are a nosey bunch but it helps to know a bit about you :)

Welcome from the U.K. BigRon. Hope you enjoy your time here. What style of airbrushing are you into? Automotive, Illustration and fine art? All of them is a perfectly acceptable answer :D

Yo Big Ron! Welcome aboard the crazy train. What corner of the world do you call home? And to repeat everyone else, watchya got and whatchya into? (Sssssh, everyone will tell you it will make it easier for us to help or recommend suppliers etc, but really it's because we want to know if it's a good location for a party. Don't worry we won't All turn up at once lol)

Seriously, if you don't have kit yet, we can point you the right way, and if you do, then show us your skills. No trolls here, so if they are just blossoming then we can share our "wisdom" lol, and if they are already mighty, we can worship from afar.

Yo Big Ron! Welcome aboard the crazy train. What corner of the world do you call home? And to repeat everyone else, watchya got and whatchya into? (Sssssh, everyone will tell you it will make it easier for us to help or recommend suppliers etc, but really it's because we want to know if it's a good location for a party. Don't worry we won't All turn up at once lol)

Seriously, if you don't have kit yet, we can point you the right way, and if you do, then show us your skills. No trolls here, so if they are just blossoming then we can share our "wisdom" lol, and if they are already mighty, we can worship from afar.
I’ve been here a while and am still waiting for the promised wisdom LOL. But the support came straight away [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been here a while and am still waiting for the promised wisdom LOL. But the support came straight away [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't tell everyone, but the "wisdom" is just a gimmick. People here are already wise, that's why they joined in the first place. But that's just between you and me ok? ;)

Welcome to the forum, i'm a bit late but i've not seen you about so hopefully you will pop back at some point.

Lee

Back